The incident

Scarlett's POV
I woke up to Ryan yelling my name "Scarlett... Scar wake up!"  "I don't want to Ryan and don't call me 'scar'" I yelled back. "Okay but you have to get up its your first day of highschool!" I groaned loud enough for him to hear it. " Come on Scarlett. We have to pick up Justin!"
I've had a crush on Justin for a while but he a lot older than me. Besides, he thinks of me as a baby. He has called me baby Scarlett ever since I was born. Justin is a senior with Ryan and I am a freshman this year.

I got dressed in my skater skirt, white t-shirt and heels. I put my diamond earrings and necklace on. Justin got them for me on my birthday (that's one good thing about him, he is rich...). It took me five minutes to put my hair in pigtail braids.
*scarletts outfit^*

"Let's go scar!" "Ryan Stop calling me that!" "I made breakfast", our parents are never home because of work. My mom is a fashion designer and my dad is the CEO of a company, "Okay. I will be down in a sec."

After breakfast I ran to the car because I knew we had to pick up Justin. Ryan got in and started driving.
When we pulled up to Justin's house I stared at the door waiting for him to come out. Ryan blew the horn a few times but Justin still didn't come out. "Go knock on the door" Ryan said. I gladly got out and went up to Justin's door. I knocked three times. I waited for about a minute and I was getting impatient. Justin finally opened the door and gave me a hug. "Hey baby Scarlett, what's up?" "U-um I'm just... um-" "Come on Justin bring my baby sister and let's go. Were gonna be late!" I blushed. Every time I talk to Justin I stutter and it is embarrassing. We headed to the car and I got in the back of course because 'Justin sits up front'. Justin turned on the music and started singing along I eventually sang along too.

When we arrived at the high school Justin reached back and put his hand on my shoulder and asked seriously "are you nervous?" "A-a little. But I am m-more excited than nervous." I answered with a smile. He chuckled a while saying "Good. If you need me just text me or your brother and we will help you okay." "Y-Yes Justin. Now let's get inside b-before we are late." I hopped out of the car and walked into the building. Justin was on my right and Ryan on my left. Ryan's arm was around my shoulder and I suddenly felt Justin put his hand on my lower back. I jumped a little and Ryan looked at me weirdly. I looked at Justin and he gave me a playful smirk.

Ryan had to leave because he likes to be early to class although Justin says he leaves early because he has a girlfriend. "Are you sure you will be okay?" "Y-yep" I said popping the p'. Justin left to find his locker leaving me alone for the first time in high school. It was intimidating. I am only 13 so I am young for my high school class. I started walking down the hallway to try to find my locker. I couldn't find it after 5 minutes of looking. I only had 5 more minutes before class started and I was lost. There was a group of boys at the end of the locker bay so I decided to ask them. "Hey. Um can one of you help me find my locker?", "of course princess let me see" he held his hand out for me to give him my paper. "Thanks" I said quietly while looking at the other boys. They were all looking at me and biting their lip. It was a little weird. "Here come this way baby girl." I walked with him and he put his hand on my lower back like Justin did. "Hey so what is your name?" He asked looking down at me. He had to be probably a year younger than my brother. So three years older than me. "I'm Scarlett. What about you?", "I'm daddy..." I giggled and he said "I'm just messing with you. I'm Marcus... you have a cute laugh", "thanks", I blushed. I started walking a little faster when his hand started getting lower towards my butt. I was uncomfortable so I asked him to stop. Instead of stopping, he pushed me into the lockers. He started groping my butt and he kissed my neck. "S-stop. Please. Stop. I don't want to do this." I said on the verge of tears. He stopped and put his hand on my princess parts and in my pants and I started crying. I felt useless. He kept on with that and started to lift up my shirt. I tried to push him off of me but he was too strong. "Stop! Let go of her you bitčh!" I heard then I saw Justin punch Marcus. I quickly hug him as tight as I can. I jumped and wrapped my legs around him and cried on his shoulder. "Shh. It's okay baby. I've got you Scarlett. Shh. I'm here. I'm here" I kept crying and Justin told me he was texting Ryan and telling him that he was bringing me home. Once we were in the car I started to drift off when I heard Justin on the phone. "Hey Ryan. Sorry I couldn't explain more but I had to take your sister back to your apartment.-"

"Yeah man. I was walking to the bathroom and I saw some douchebag kissing her. She told him to stop multiple times and he started... touching her... I had to stop him... I punched him man." I heard him sniffle... He was crying "I have your little sister and she is falling asleep. You can finish your school day and I will take care of her until you come home."

While I was listening I heard a faint *fuck* through the phone. Then I heard "thanks man. I will be home soon" I had figured out it was Ryan and I drifted off to sleep.

________________________________
THANKS FOR READING!

WORD COUNT: 1074

VOTE PLEASE
COMMENT PLEASE