I cant

Justin's POV

I looked in Ryan's room but I couldn't find Scarlett's overnight bag so I just got her one of my shirts. "Baby Scarlett, let's get you out of those jeans" I whispered. She whined and mumbled "no... I'm too tired" "come on baby. You will sleep better without those jeans." She slowly nodded her head and sat up. I helped her stand so she could take off her jeans. After she took off her jeans I told her to take off her shirt too. She just tiredly raised her arms for me to do it. I just stared at her and thought for a second. 'She acts like a little girl, like a child. I love it.' I held the bottom of her shirt and carefully took it off. I didn't realize she didn't have a bra on. "Oh... um, I-I'm sorry. Here" I turned my head and handed her the shirt. When she tapped my shoulder and told me she had it on I turned back around. She was looking at me biting her bottom lip and blushing. She looked so beautiful.

Scarlett's POV

Justin took my shirt off of me and quickly turned his head. I looked down and realized I didn't have a bra on. Right now I was only in my white lace underwear. I put the shirt on that Justin gave me that went just below my butt. I looked at him blushing. I bit my lip because I was embarrassed, he had never seen me like that before. He turned around and looked into my eyes. He started to walk closer to me and he caressed my face with one hand and put the other on my hip. I looked down at the floor only to catch a glimpse of his bulge. I giggled and looked back up at him, he started leaning in. I felt his plump lips touching mine and I just stood there savoring the feeling. After several seconds he pulled away. I bit my lip again and looked into his eyes. They seemed a bit darker than usual. The hand he was caressing my face with moved down to my other hip. He started slowly moving his hands up towards my stomach. He picked me up and laid me on his bed.

I started to feel nervous because I didn't know if he was going to want to 'do it'. I have never done that before cause I'm only a freshman. I'm a virgin. I've never had a boyfriend and I like Justin but I don't think I'm ready. He leaned down and kissed my cheek before climbing in the bed. I turned facing him, and he was laying on his back looking at me. I moved closer to him and put one of my legs on his. He turned and put his hands under my shirt so that he was touching my skin. I lightly gasped when he squeezed my side. He laughed quietly and kissed me on the lips, this time moving them. I didn't know what to do so I just laid there. Justin was my first kiss so I was new to this. I liked it. "Are you okay?" He asked pulling away. I nodded "I don't... know what to do" I said blushing. He giggled "Well... you're supposed to kiss me back." I leaned in and kissed him. He smirked into the kiss. The kiss started to get heated after a minute. He rolled us over so he was on top. He pulled at the rim of my shirt and stopped kissing me. He looked at me "can I?" I thought about it and decided to let him take it off. After he took it off I turned us over so that I was straddling his waist and I had no shirt on so I decided to take off his shirt. We stared at each other admiring the beautiful body in front of us. I looked down when I felt something under me. He groaned and flipped us over. He laid on me enough so we were touching but he wasn't hurting me. He kissed me and grinded on me. I felt an unfamiliar feeling in my lower stomach. I wanted more. He kept grinding on my sensitive area and his hand reached the hem of my white lace panties. "Raise up so I can take these off, eh?" I did what he told me to and he took them off. I crossed my legs. "You are beautiful. You don't need to cover yourself." I hesitated but uncrossed my legs and looked away from him. He started grinding against me again and he took off his pants. There was only one thing keeping my parts away from his. His calvins.

Justin's POV

I wanted Scarlett so bad but I wasn't going to take her virginity. I can't. It was obvious she hadn't done anything yet because she was so sensitive and innocent. I stopped grinding on her and I kissed her. "I-I want... more... d-daddy."she moaned through the kiss. That pushed me... I needed more.

Scarlett's POV

I wanted more from Justin. I told him that but I don't think I was telling the truth. "No- baby I'm not going to take your virginity. Not now and not in this way." He sounded like he really cared. "Now I am going to the bathroom to... take care of something." I didn't know what he was talking about but okay..? I was mad because he just left me here... horny... with nothing to fix my pro- oh that's what he is doing...   if he wasn't going to fix my "problem" then I will...

________________________________
Sorry guys. I probably left you at a cliffhanger but I'm not very good at writing these scenes so it will take a bit longer. I wanted to say thanks for all of the love <3.
WORD COUNT: 989

VOTE PLEASE
COMMENT PLEASE