The surprise

A/N: First I want to ask you guys how you are liking the book so far?
Comment if you want a character in the story... it could happen!
Btw I just thought that picture^ was so cute.
________________________________

Scarlett's POV

After Justin and I left early because of the asshole in my first class, he told me that he was taking me somewhere. "Where Jay?" I said dragging the 'y'. "It's a surprise" he smirked and told me to relax and enjoy the ride. I just remembered how he told me to call him 'daddy'. I turned on the radio and plugged in the aux cord and shuffled my music.

Justin's POV

I started to drive and take Scarlett to the surprise location when she started playing music and singing.

I pulled over at the rest stop about a mile from the destination because Scarlett couldn't 'hold it' anymore. She went to he bathroom and got a snack. She walked back to the car "Daddy it is 5:30. How much longer is it gonna take" she whined, I smirked cause thought she forgot what I said. "Baby it has only been 3 hours. We are going to be there in probably five minutes." She got in the car after she ate her snack and we started driving again. "So... can you tell me now" she said a couple minutes later. "Nope we are pulling in... now" I hesitated. Her eyes widened when she saw the pet store. She opened the door and ran inside and I quickly ran after her. When I got inside she ran up to me and hugged me. "This is exactly what I need to take my mind off of what has happened in the past few days. Thank you so much d-justin." She said stuttering my name. She almost called me daddy in public, I smirked to myself.

"Awe they are so cute! I want all of them. Too bad I can't get one because 'Ryan is allergic' ugh" she said the last part in an annoyed tone. I thought for a minute. Her and Ryan come to my house a lot... and Ryan is not as allergic as he tells his sister so, I'm going to get her a puppy. "Oh. My. God!" She said picking up a n adorable puppy with blue eyes.

"Okay

"Okay. Let's get her..." I told her and she looked at me with a confused look on her face. "Yeah. I will buy her for you." "What? But Ryan is allergic and he can't have a dog." She questioned. "He is not as allergic as you think Scarlett. I used to have a dog and he let my dog sit on his lap every time he came over. He will be fine, besides if he doesn't want the dog she can stay at my place." She looked at me and started smiling while looking shocked at the same time. "What!? I was never allowed to have a puppy! Thank you thank you thank you" she said hugging me with one arm and the puppy in her other arm.

While we filled out the papers for the adoption she held the puppy and kept kissing it. I tapped on her shoulder and then tapped my cheek. She jumped up and pecked my cheek and blushed when I kissed her's back. "You two are going to be a perfect mommy and daddy to this puppy." She shook her head no and blushed while I chuckled. She hid her face in my chest. I took Scarlett's hand and kissed it to make her blush even more (if that was possible) "so what are you going to name her?" I asked. "Um... I don't know. I'm thinking princess or Caia." "I like princess" I agreed.

On the drive home she played with her new puppy and we stopped at a better pet Store with luxury pet items. "Now, let's get her stuff from here." "Woah. That looks expensive. Are you sure?" "Absolutely baby. I want princess to have things that princesses have." She looked at me and smiled. We went inside the pet store and got all the things she needs. We got a bed, two pink food bowls with princess written on them, tons of dresses, bows, a leash and collar, etc. most of it was pink.

Ryan was staying the night at my house tonight so that meant that Scarlett was too. When we arrived at my house around 1:00 she was sleeping with her puppy on her lap. I didn't want to wake her up so I picked up the puppy and put it in the house. I quickly ran back out to the car and opened Scarlett's door. I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the house. I walked inside and Ryan was already sleeping so I laid Scarlett in my bed. Normally she would sleep with Ryan but I didn't want to wake him up. After I got all of the puppy's stuff we bought out of the car I ran up to my room. I needed to get Scarlett out of the jeans she was wearing so she could be comfortable. I gently woke her up but not all the way so she could get in some pajamas.

I looked in Ryan's room but I couldn't find Scarlett's overnight bag so I just got her one of my shirts. "Baby Scarlett, let's get you out of those jeans" I whispered. She whined and mumbled "no... I'm too tired" "come on baby. You will sleep better without those jeans." She slowly nodded her head and sat up. I helped her stand so she could take off her jeans. After she took off her jeans I told her to take off her shirt too. She just tiredly raised her arms for me to do it. I just stared at her and thought for a second. 'She acts like a little girl, like a child. She's so innocent and I love it.' I held the bottom of her shirt and carefully took it off. I didn't realize she didn't have a bra on. "Oh... um, I-I'm sorry. Here" I turned my head and handed her the shirt. When she tapped my shoulder and told me she had it on I turned back around. She was looking at me biting her bottom lip and blushing. She looked so beautiful.

________________________________
Kind of a cliffhanger. I will have another chapter up when I have at least 10 reads!!
*Kind of* Dirty chapter up next... maybe... sort of...umm.. byeeee
WORD COUNT: 1105

VOTE PLEASE
COMMENT PLEASE