The aftermath

Scarlett's POV

"Baby... baby Scarlett. Wake up sweetie. We are home." I heard Justin saying while slightly shaking my shoulder. I opened my eyes and yawned smiling at Justin. "Let's go inside jay." I said tiredly. I started to open my door and Justin stopped me. He quickly got out of his side and opened my door for me. He carried me bridal style and walked me inside. "Do you want to lay on the couch or on the bed upstairs?", "I want to lay upstairs da-Justin" I realized I almost called him 'daddy'. I blushed hoping he didn't hear me. "Okay baby lets go." I reached up for him and he carried me up to my room. He laid me on the bed "yell for me if you need something okay?", "yes jay... wait, can you lay here with me?", "absolutely babe" he laid down next to me and I laid my head on his chest while subtly feeling his abs through his shirt. I eventually dozed off.

...

"Hey Scarlett." Justin said "wake up. It is time for lunch." I woke up and instantly started crying. "Oh scar. Dont cry. If you don't want to you don't have to eat lunch.", "n-no. I just remembered the m-mean boy from school." I cried harder. Justin pulled me in for a big hug and he asked if I wanted to talk about it. "No. I'm okay but let's go eat." I said calming myself down. He carried me downstairs and sat me down on a chair in the kitchen. He started making me a sandwich and vegetables. He cut my sandwich into a heart and we ate. After I was done Justin took my plate and put it in the sink.

I sat on the couch in the living room and started watching one tree hill. He came in and sat next to me while we watched 1 episode. Before the other episode could start I stopped it. Justin looked at me and smiled. "Justin, um I do actually want to talk about what happened." ,"mhm tell me whatever you want ok?." I took a deep breath and nodded. Justin lifted me up and sat me on his lap. I wiggled around to get comfortable and I heard him grunt. I smiled and laid back on his chest.

Justin's POV

I lifted Scarlett up and sat her on my lap so she could tell me what happened. She started wiggling on my 'dïck area' i grunted because she was, well a beautiful girl sitting on my dïck. "Um. Well I was looking for my locker and I couldn't find it so I asked the boys and they seemed nice at first." "What did they say to you?" I interrupted. "well I asked them if they could help me find my locker and Marcus said 'sure princess'. He was being nice. I didn't know he was going to turn mean." She started sniffling so I hugged her. "Honey. When a boy calls you princess he could be mean or nice. You wouldn't have known. Don't blame yourself for that guy being a total ass." She gasped. "You said a bad word..." I laughed "baby girl  I'm allowed to say bad words you aren't because you are a little girl. Okay?"

Scarlett's POV

"Baby girl I'm allowed to say bad words you aren't because you are a little girl. Okay?" He chuckled.  "Hehe. Yes daddy." I quickly covered my mouth with my hands and hid my face in his neck. I felt something under me and it was weird. It kept poking my butt.

Justin's POV

"Yes daddy" she covered her face. I got hard fast. I knew she felt it because she moved around and lifted her head. "Um. Justin. I-i didn't mean that. I meant to say Justin." She tried apologizing. I pulled her in close so I could look directly into my eyes. "Baby. Call me daddy from now on when your brother is not around okay?", "yes... daddy." This girl made me so hard by just calling me daddy. Damn I can't wait to do more.

________________________________
So this wasn't as long as the first one but... thanks for reading!

The girl at the top is how I pictured Scarlett as. So yeah...

WORD COUNT: 719

VOTE PLEASE
COMMENT PLEASE