Chapter 3 SLEEPOVER PT 1

(//Random fact::Although you are adopted, you are Mexican\\)
Time Skip to when your going home~
"Let's all have a sleepover!" Aphmau yelled. "Sure!" They all agreed. Since it was Friday, we went to OUR HOUSE! Why us. Why me.
\\Time skip to sleepover//
Everyone was here so we decided to play spin the bottle truth or dare. Well they. I got dragged into this by Aphmau. Wolfe is so lucky she isn't here. She's helping Mama make dinner. At least Dante will be here. He's kind of cu- Y/N DO YOU HEAR YOURSELF?!
//Y-you//D-Dante//k-Kawaii~Chan//A-Aphmau//K-Katelyn//G-Garroth//L-Laurence//T-Travis//A-Aaron//
L-Who's going first?
A-I will!
As she spun the bottle it started to slow down. When it stopped it landed on Katelyn.
A-Truth or dare?
K-Dare!
A-I dare you to go kiss the cutest boy in this room.
K-Oh my Irene.
She went up to kiss Travis while Kawaii~Chan took pictures on her phone and quickly posted them before Katelyn could delete them from her phone.
A-Katelyn spin the bottle.
When she spun it she landed Garroth. Garroth landed Laurence. Laurence landed Aph. Aph landed Travis. Travis landed Kawaii~Chan. Kawaii~Chan landed Dante, and Dante landed me. Of course he had to bring back the old dare.
D-Y/n I dare you to kiss the cutest boy in the room.
Of course me being me, I took a loop hole. I kissed all of them on the cheek.
Y-Your all cute in your own ways, although their's only one of you I'd go out with.
After that I smirked when Mama called us down for dinner. Thankfully she made a lot of food with the help of Wolfe. They made pizza and nachos and ordered hot wings.

Hey! I know I haven't updated in a while and this chapter doesn't make up for that at all. I am really sorry. It's just that I was having personal problems and I'm really sick right now. I'm ending this here because this chapter made me really hungry so bye!