Chapter 1 - Hydreigon's Curse

Welp, I found out that as long as I give credit to SharaX, I can do dis. The song, characters, and some storyline all belong to SharaX Offical on YouTube/SharaX's Holiday Sanctuary on Tumblr. Well, enjoy! *Gives you a breadstick*

And did you know that 'Sans + Chara + MegamanX = SharaX' ? I saw a comment on one of her vids that said this XD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shara peeked out of her house, hearing the roar of the wild Hydreigon. They were respected Pokémon and thought to be incredibly powerful. They were. Shara knew firsthand, since several were wreaking the town. A group of hunters thought that it would be fun to kill a mother and her cubs. She watched in horror as one swooped down and blasted a hole through the roof of a house. The three heads of each one looked around for anyone, destroying anything in their path.

Shara ran back inside her house and bolted to her room. She wasn't seeking shelter, she was looking for something. She let out a sigh of relief and picked them up. She picked up two Pokeballs. She placed them in her bag and picked up three more devices. They were hard drives. They contained the files for three VOCs. She even had names for them. Cider, Chronos, and Xephyr. She placed them in her bag and ran outside. A Hydreigon that was about three times it's normal size was hovering in the air. All three heads opened their mouths and everyone stopped, even the many attacking Hydreigon, to listen.

"You shall be punished for what you have done!! You have taken the lives of six innocents!!" The Hydreigon spoke in an unknown language before becoming understandable again. "Your land will be cursed!!" It bellowed.

Shara's eyes widened and she bolted to Professor Oak's lab. Thankfully, it hadn't been crushed yet. She ran in and saw Oak standing guard. He spotted Shara and ran up to her. "S-SHARA!! I-I thought you had been killed! Quickly now, get in the ship!!" He ushered her to a large separate room with a spaceship in it.

"B-but w-we haven't tested it yet!!!" Shara protested. It was the first space ship made, it was only a prototype.

"NO TIME!!!" Oak shoved Shara inside. "I'll open the hatch, you take off RIGHT AWAY!"

"What about you?!" Shara demanded.

Oak's voice softened. "Ha... I'm too old. I'll only weigh you down. Besides, I don't want to leave," Shara gave in and closed the door. "Goodbye!! Explore for me, okay?"

"I will!!" Shara called seconds before the door closed completely. She couldn't help but wonder what the Hydreigon's curse would do. Maybe she could go back. The hatch opened with a creak, showing off the beautiful starry night sky. Shara forced herself to run to the cockpit and take the wheel. "Goodbye, world, hello Multiverse...." She muttered to herself as she took off. Shara drove the ship until she was far enough away to see the entire small town. Now SharaX could see the true horrors of Hydreigon's Curse.

The town she lived was very small, few houses, two or three markets, one school, surrounded by forest, so Shara could still see the Hydreigon. It's three mouths opened at once and sand blew out. She could only watch in horror as her town became a desert wasteland. She felt tears come to her eyes. She set the ship to hover so she could cry. Cry for those who had died and for those trapped in the desert. She would've landed to collect everyone but it was impossible to do without getting blasted by Hydreigon. She walked out of the cockpit and to the main gathering room, where she had left her bag. She took out her two Pokeballs and released her only two Pokémon. Two Pumpkaboo that looked more like lanterns appeared. One happy, one injured. They looked around, confused. "G-go l-look..." Shara whispered, pointing at a window. The Pumpkaboo both floated over the window and stared at what was once their home. They floated back to Shara, the injured Pumpkaboo was emitting a black mist and the glowing Pumpkaboo's glow was dimmed. Shara hugged both of them tightly. "W-we'll be okay..." She said sadly.

Shara stood up. "L-let's look around..." She suggested. Her two Pokémon followed as Shara went from room to room, mapping out the ship in her head.

All of the sudden, six small figures darted past Shara's legs. "H-huh?!" She turned around to see six cats scattered around. Shara didn't know how six cats had gotten on the ship, but she didn't think too much about it. The cats darted around before all calming down and sitting on the couch in the middle of the gathering room.

One was a fire red tabby tom with emerald green eyes, one was a tabby she-cat with a sand-colored pelt, strips of darker tan, and leaf green eyes. A golden-eyed tabby tom with a sandy pelt with thick fur around his neck. Sitting beside him was a black she-cat with a long, bushy tail and sharp green eyes. Next to the she-cat was a black, small, lean, mottled, pale gray blind tom with a scar running down one side of his pelt. Last was a dark flame-colored she-cat with short legs, one white paw, a torn ear, and a long squirrel-like tail.

All six cats stared at Shara with large eyes, as she approached them. "It's okay, I won't hurt you," She reassured them. They looked around before going in different directions, ignoring her words. The two Pumpkaboo faced Shara. "You can explore more, if you'd like," She told them, and the two Pumpkaboo floated away.

SharaX took out the three hard drives and went to a separate room with three computers in it. She inserted one drive in each computer and waited. Finally, the downloads were complete.

"Cider?" She asked.

"Hello?" A voice answered.

"Chronos?"

"...Hi...?" The voice sounded more nervous.

"Xephyr?" Shara asked. No response. Shara went to the third computer and examined the file.

The file was corrupted. Shara hissed in frustration. She sat down and began typing and downloading anti-virus software. On the other two computers, the voices were asking what she was doing. Shara ignored them and sighed. The file's corruption somehow got worse. She sighed in defeat, accepting that she would have to overwrite the file's coding.

She got right to work.