Ben Drowned loves me?

I wake up to my phone ringing, I pick it up.

"hello?" I say into the phone groggily.

"wake up sleepy head!! im having a party today, sleepover, bye!" Ella hangs up before I could speak so I hung up.

I signed and walked over to my closet and packed. I shower and change into a red dress and put my hair in a ponytail.

DING DONG.

I run downstairs to answer the door to see Ella in a blue sparkly dress. "hello, are you ready?" she asked.

"oh, I just have to put on my shoes" I answered she smiled and nodded.

I put on some flats, grab my phone and ds, then walk out.

"lets go" she says. "the party is in the middle of the Forest and dont freak out" I slowly nodded

             *At A Mansion*

"creepy....." breathed out as she knocked. A tall man with no face answers. "s-slender man?"

"hello, Ella....is this your friend.... Skylar?" He steps aside so we could walk in.

"yeah, this is Skylar"  she pulls me in and we sit down after introducing me to everyone....and getting to know Pastas. 

"did you bring your ds?" Ella asked.

"yeah, of course!" I smiled.

"um.....Ella can I speak with you for a minute"

I look up from my ds. "What is it Ben?" Ella rolls her eyes.

"come on....Ella alone" Ben pulls her up.

"Skylar....stay ill be right back" I chuckled and nodded.

"Okay" I replied.

                    *Ella's pov*

"Ben, I wanna spend more time with Skylar....what do you want?!" I snapped.

"im sorry....but....I think I like Skylar..." he whispered. my face went blank.

"well, your not dating her" I say and walked back to Skylar. She and L.J. we're laughing about something.

"what's so funny?" I asked.

"HAHAHA dirty joke HAHAHA" L.J. laughed. "haha, bye hahaha Skylar" L.J. walked away.

"do you like him?" I grin.

"no.....i like someone else" she replied cheeks getting red.

"and who is it?"

she sighed. "im not telling nobody in the world" She say Stubbornly. I huffed.

                    *Ben's pov*

"I have to win Skylar over" I say to L.J.

"ha, good luck with that! hahaha" he walks away laughing. I get up and go into the livingroom.

"HA, I WON IN YO FACE!" Skylar yelled.

"okay, okay....im not good at video games, you don't have to rub it in!" Ella whines. I walk  past them.

'so shes good at video games....' I smirk and bump into E.J.

"Ben! stop bumping into people" he warns me. "you could get killed"

"yada yada yada, your girlfriend is in the livingroom" I roll my eyes.

"ELLA?!" he smiled excitedly, then ran into the livingroom. I did too and caught them kissing. Ew.

"hey, do you wanna go out for a kill?" E.J. asks.

"uh...Sky?" she says nervously. Skylar smiled.

"have fun, now shoo" Skylar said shooing her off they walked away.

                   *Skylar's pov*

"uh....Skylar...."

I look up from my ds to see Ben. "oh, Hay Ben" I smiled. "wazzup?"

"do you wanna....hangout?" he asked. I nodded. "lets go on a walk"

                   *outside*

we walked out and it was dark out. "do you like video games?" I asked.

"yup, they're my life" he answered and winked which made me blush.

"your cute when you blush" he says. I blushed harder.

"t-thanks" I stuttered. we bumped into Ella and E.J.

E.J. open his mouth to speak but Ben beat him too it. "I get it Jack! Dont bump into people" Ben snapped. E.J. huffed.

                   *Ella's pov*

we go through the open window I killed Skylar's bully and E.j. killed mine. then we eat their kidneys.

"you look so hot in blood" E.j winks. I blush as he kisses me it turns into a make-out session.

*******

we walked out and soon bump into Ben and Skylar. what the h*** is he doing with Skylar she looked happy actually. "I get it Jack! don't bump into people" Ben snapped. i rolled my eyes. I glared at Ben and mouthed 'im gonna kill you'

"welp, come on Skylar!" Ben rushed and grabbed her hand and pulled her, she looks back and waves with the other one.

"IM GONNA KILL BEN" I yelled angrily.

"why?" E.j asked

"i dont want him to date my best friend!....and he must've been flirting cause her face is redder than blood" I got angrier by the second.

"lets go back, and calm you down" he suggest i nodded and we walked to the mansion.