Investigations

"lets go investigate" Ella suggested. I sighed and nod.

we walked into Slendy's room. "hello children, what can I do for you?" Slender asks politely.

"did someone murder a girl named Jessica Delmae?" Ella asked calmly I couldn't help but cry.

"um...ill go check...you should get her mind off things" Slendy suggested.

we nodded. Ella pulled me into the livingroom. "hey, Skylar" they all chimed .

"what's wrong?" Hoodie asks sweetly. "do you want cheese cake?"

"let E-Ella explain and n-no t-thanks" I cried and went up to my room so no one will think im a coward.

*********

Soon a knock came to 'my' door. I sat there quietly. "Skylar its me...Ben" Ben says quietly. I stare at the door deciding to open it or not.

"Skylar...come on...your making me look like a Crazy Weirdo" he chuckled to himself.

I smiled, I love that song. I opened the door. he wasn't there so closed the door and turned around to find Ben there. "you shouldn't have done that..." he whispered with a smirk. I screamed as he tackled me then tickled me.

"HAHAHA....im sooo gonna. HAHA kill you" I squealed.

"you can't kill me im immortal" He laughed. I rolled over so im on top of him and started tickling him he busted out with laughter. Jeff, Ella, and E.j walked in.

"what are you guys doing?" E.j asked

"well, im getting revenge on Ben" I explained myself

"what for?" Ella asked while Jeff was laughing his butt off.

"for three reasons....scaring, tackling, and tickling me" I explained again getting off of Ben. Ben was still laughing like a maniac.

"you shouldn't have done that, Skylar" he smirked and walked out. I rolled my eyes.

"okay, lets go y'all crazy killers" Ella said before they walked away. I sighed and took out a picture of me, Ella, and Jessica. tears fell down my  cheeks.

"im back" Ben cheered. he frowned . "what's wrong?"

"you said.... y-you shouldn't have d-done that...." I lied. I looked at him he looked guilty.

"I-I was joking!" I chuckled alittle. "and i dont r-really feel l-like t-talking about it"

"okay, i understand you completely " he says.  I gave him a small sad smile.

"i got to go" he says nervously. I didn't want to ask so I just nod.

******

I wake up and it was 10. 'I wonder if  anyone else is awake' I thought. I walk into the game room to of course to see Ben playing on his ds with Ella and E.j fast asleep.

"hey Sky Sky! wazzup?" Ella said smiling at me.

"did you find out who killed her?" I ask looking at the floor sadly.

"as a good investigator would....I got some clues" she said evilly.

I chuckle but It soon faded. "um...okay"

"well, its not a Creepypasta....and I've been stalking her dad....i think her dad murdered her" Ella said

I was angry by now. "Im going for a walk" I say through clenched teeth.

"if your gonna kill h-" Ella got cut off by Jeff.

"did someone say kill?" His smile became bigger/wider.

"hey, can you kill someone for me?" Ella asked Jeff sweetly.

He rolled his eyes. "you asked him wrong...." I chuckled slightly.

"and you are not one of my friends!" Jeff grinned.

"can you please ask him?" Ella sighed. I nodded.

I walk halfway towards the hallway, turned back then pinned Jeff to the ground. "kill Jessica's dad or go.to.sleep." I growled coldly. he smirked.

"okay....if you go with me" he simply says.

"alright" this wasn't the first time I watched Jeff kill people I hate or the ones who did bad doings. I got off off him.

"WHAT THE F***!!!!" Ella yelled anger flushed through her. "Jeff did you teach her that?!" she asked through clenched teeth.

"um....no....." he said with a smirk. "not at all Ella, why would I teach her to kill?"

"IF I SEE BLOOD ON HER SHE IS LEAVING THIS PLACE!!!!" Ella flipped him off. as we left.

********

his house is over here. I say grabbing his hand and pulling him.

                *Jeff's pov*

she grabbed my hand and pulled me to a rotten disgusting house. "ugh!" I groaned covering my noes. "what died?"

"shut up Jeff" she ordered as she climbed in the window. I watched her. a guy walked in.

"Skylar?! what in the F*** are you doing here?" the guy asked harshly.

"did you kill Jessica?!" Skylar mumbled her voice cracking at the end.

"yeah, what does that have to do with you being here?"

now I can kill him. I was about to jump in the window but notice my knife wasn't there I looked back into the window and the guy was dead laying in a pool of blood. "Skylar?!" I called. I heard faint sobs. I jumped in the window and ran into a girls bedroom. to see Skylar holding a green and pink teddy bear crying.

"Sky, whats wrong?!" I ask. she held out my knife for me to take not looking at me. "Skylar please"

"I-I just k-killed a p-person" she cried. I grab my knife and put it in my pocket and hugged her.

"don't worry he was bad.....it dont matter" I said soothingly. she looked up at me and smiled a little

"I-I.....have blood all o-over me" she said looking at her shirt. she was soaked.

"lets go home and get you cleaned up" I chuckled and wonder what Ella the weakling will do then I remembered what she said

'if I see blood on her shes leaving this place' the words replayed in my head. Skylar tugged on my hoodie.

"Ella" she whispered.