The Talk

Max follows Chara to her room. They enter the room and Chara closes the door behind them. Chara sat down on her bed and Max sat down on the other bed, it was kinda stiff but he didn't mind. They sat together in silence for a little while until Chara broke the silence. "So how'd you find me?". " I was trying to find a cave to weather the storm...I saw your green sweater lying there...I picked you up realizing it was your body, I walked to your house and gave you to Queen Toriel" he replied trying to sound nonchalant. "I know how hard it was blowing, so how did you navigate the blizzard " she asked. " With my havoc vision.....it allows me to see like normal even through things like blizzards" he said and his eyes flashed blue. "Oh....well that's cool...thank you again" she said looking  at his eyes. "Hey Chara it was no trouble,you would of done the same for me." He replied looking at her, she shied away. "Listen Chara I can tell you are very shielded when it comes to getting to know new people, and usually this comes from you being hurt in the past...I just wasn't you to know talking helps,and I'm a great listener." He said smiled at her. "Yeah, good to know....hey tomorrow is our monthly family dinner, you'll be able to meet the rest of our family " she said changing the subject. "Sounds like a big day...I could use some rest...good night " he said rolling over and going to sleep. Chara whispered good night but Max was already out and snoring. Just then her phone rings.