A Challenge

Chara wakes up to the smell of biscuits, ham,and a cake. I looked over at Max's bed and it was empty. She got up and put on a new sweater and pants,brushed my hair and teeth, and washed my face. She went  into the kitchen and see Mom and Max cooking. She caught the last bit of a conversion, something about cookies. Max turned around and saw Chara , "Morning Red." Was all he said. Tori looked at Chara and walked up to her . She wrapped her arms around Chara and hugged her so tight her breath was forced from her lungs. "Hope your hungry red, me and your awesome mom are making a feast fit for a family..." He said raising his hands in the air. The day was slow....Max was cooking,Frisk was texting Asriel,Sans was sleeping,but it changed quickly when Metaton and Papyrus arrived. Chara was waiting on the arrival of  Asriel, her brother basicly. As soon as he arrived Frisk ran up and kissed him on the mouth " hey get a room you two " Chara said to the two. Frisk broke off "Hey Azy how about your sis has a boy she likes." Frisk said. " Oh really...well if he is date my Sis I must make shire he will stand up for her." Asriel said and yelled " Chara you idiot can you do anything right...god " his plan worked Max walked over " Hello there...what is the trouble " max asked. " Oh just that Chara can not do anything right at all. " Asriel said to max. " Well there is no reason to yell at her about it...whatever happened couldn't have been that bad " Max replied. " Ignoramus, you have no idea what your talking about. And if you do not mind your own business I will show you the power of the Dreemurr family  " Asriel said back in a stuck up tone. " Okey I tried to be nice...wither you calm down you spoiled brat...or I will calm you down with my steel " Max said through gritted teeth. "Glad to see your able to stand up for yourself...I was just testing you, sorry." Asriel said. 

The next part is the last besides the Authors info.