Ice,snow,wind,or fate

It's been two days since Chara meet Max. 

Chara  was eating at grillby's that day, nothing special was happenings. When Chara left the restaurant the snow was blowing fast and hard, it blinded Chara. "If I hurry I can probably make it to the house." She said to herself. After walking for awhile the snow was in full force. She felt her internal temperate dropping fast. She started shivering, the area around her nose was wet. Her vision was darkening,her knees shaking vigorously. She collapses to the ground grabbing handfuls of snow. Everything goes dark with her last thoughts being  'not again' 

The next things she knows is she's lying on the floor of her house next to the fireplace with a blanket over her. She looks around and See's Sans,Frisk,and Tori run over to her and start bombarding her with questions. "What happened ?" She finally musters out. Tori quiets  the other two "You were brought in by a boy......you were cold as ice but I warmed you up with some magic " she says through tears. "Boy....what boy?" Chara asked. "We haven't asked him,but he's still here if you want to talk to him....he said he wouldn't leave until he saw you were okey" Toriel said while holding Chara. "I'll go get him ". Tori said finally letting her go. After a minute of answer filled minutes Toriel walked in with the boy from Sans shop Max. " Are you doing okey " he asked her. "Yeah,thanks for...yah know"was all she could think to say. " No problem....well I guess I'll be going,just wanted to be shure you were okey " he said and went to reach for the doorknob but being cut off by Toriel saying " well let's not be irrational here, there is a blizzard outside. You can stay here for the night and go back to your parents tomorrow." " uh... Mam I'm an orphan" he said looking down. Toriel looked shocked "w..what, well I can't have that. You have a home now....here" she said. "What,no you can't.....I..what?" He stuttered. "But do you think they'll honestly be okey with me just becoming there brother all of a sudden." He asked obviously grasping for straws. " Well Frisk is very nice...and Chara has become quite fond of you. " she said to Max. Max looked down , trying to make an argument but giving in "fine, just... were do I sleep?" "on the spare bed in Charas room....now my child please get ready for bed " she gave him a look. " yes mam " He said and followed Chara to her room, this really was going to be interesting.