Parts of time part 2

Lol good ol Peter

I just wanted to tell you guys I put these songs here if you want to listen to them you don't have to.

Parts of time part 2: Selling lies...

It was cold...

It was winter in New York City the snow was icy in the wind it had been a week since Peter had met his first friends...

Peter thought it was strange he thought the first friends he would make would be more his age but in life you take what you get...

But on the bright side....

He wasn't alone....anymore...

Peter was sitting against a brick wall inside an abandoned building they broke into he was watching as they started to loot stuff.

They were trying to find alien parts from the avengers battle... or something like that...

But peter kinda just wanted to leave with Ricky instead.

Peter was board...

Peter got back on his feet and walked to the five gang members.

Who were looking for stuff to loot...

Ricky...Ricky was the nicest to Peter he seemed to like kids.

Floyd was tough and seemed to be more into the mafia working with some one called the big man and hammer head?

Ryan....Ryan is mean... he scares me he reminds me of the security guards at Oscorp who hurt me in unimaginable ways...

Astrid was tough and sassy if you got in her way she will knock you out with one punch.

Maddie she was just....a piece of work....he herd rumors she killed someone with a spoon.

...do I believe it...yes...yes I do.

Peter walked over to Ricky.

Have you found any thing.
Peter asked fiddling with his stingers.

Nah this place is blown out.
Rick said.

Hey guys let's get the fuck outa hear before we get caught by tho po po.
Floyd said.

Peter walked over to the window and jumped out and started walking ahead while they had to climb out.

Peter had learned to use his super strength but he couldn't control it at time s he could use it whenever he wanted but sometimes it would go of when he didn't want it to.

Hey kid I've been meaning to ask ya....how did you end up on the streets...

My parents threw me out. Peter said continuing to walk forward.

It wasn't a total lie...

So they threw you out of the house.Rick said sarcastically.

Peter gave him a dont fuck with me kind a look.

They left me to die.Peter said a cold voice still walking with the other gangbangers walking behind.

Why. Rick said.

Peter stood quiet... it hurt to think about the fact how his parents left him to die in Oscorp like he didn't matter witch he didn't...and the worst part was that they knew he was trapped there...