Shut Up Idiot

Hey guys I'm Delsie but please call me Dell , and please don't mind my abnormal craziness, you'll have to deal with it.
And today I'm really really like really not in a good mood . Have to go to school today , first day of 11th grade
God , this sucks .
I suddenly woke up as I felt drops of cold water (and not the freakin song) fell on my face . What the bloody hell? Oh no. It's mom
"It's 7:30 , do you have any idea how late you are ? The bus leaves in 20 minutes " my mother exclaimed in her usual high pitched voice .
"Do I really have to go ? Please mom , I've got to sleep . My brain's not functioning well and I need rest " I said
"No way , get ready quickly "she replied.
I cursed silently.
I washed my dark brown hair and I quickly wore the sucking uniform, which was an all white hideous half sleeved shirt and trousers and a belt.
I dried my hair and tied it up in a ponytail which came down till my shoulders. I quickly put on my specs (and that doesn't mean I'm a nerd) and checked my face in the mirror. Hmm almond shaped eyes , tanned skin, a bit fat. I've never liked my physique. I went to the gloomy bus stop with my dad in his car , listening to Zedd. I sat silently on an empty seat and with no one to talk to as usual. I dropped my bag on the third seat and began talking to Georgia, my crazy bestfriend . I got along so well with her. Both of us were beyond crazy. And we were the best.
"So what's with that salamander of yours " she said with mockery filled in her voice.
She was talking about Thomas. Thomas Sangster , even his name makes me blush like mad. He's my biggest celebrity crush. I totally love him . I wish I could talk to him or at least see him once . Huh . Never.
"What about him? He doesn't even know I exist Georgia. Quit it " I retorted.
Then I saw my other friends enter.
Reese and Ana.
Reese . She was the badass leader. Ana was the serious soul. Me and Ana loved each other's company and we both were fangirls.
We were joined shortly by Udele and Cara. Cara has always been such a good friend . She was my bestie from 9th standard . She is one happy soul and also has a boyfriend and they are honesty the cutest couple. His name is Arnold. Cara went off with him leaving us five.
Udele is the nerd. She studies most of the time and has topped several exams . I sometimes wish I had a brain like her but you see god was a little partial in distributing brains so I got a small one.
I don't know why but I really wanted to sit alone so Reese sat down with Georgia behind me . Udele sat with Ana. Then came the teacher . Mrs Smith. I hated her . She was a sarcastic little crocodile. She began to take the roll call and I happened to be snorting real bad at Reese's dirty joke .
"Do you want some tea or coffee dear , I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, after all you are an extremely important person. " she said spitting each letter with all the sarcasm.
Some kids snickered .
I cursed under my breath.
"You've definitely got a death wish" I heard Georgia saying.
"Shut up idiot " I replied.

Yay.  First chapter finished. This is my first fanfic ever so please don't mind if it sucks. I'm trying to enhance my vocabulary and all.

Please please give me feedbacks and comment. And please help me improve it.

Love ya