The Newbie

As Mrs Smith finished the roll call she told us that she has to make important announcements. Well , we have never taken them seriously.
And udele and Cara mostly have no idea what's happening in the class as they are always roaming around .
Yep . That's my group.
"There will be no activities or competitions this year , no child is going to miss classes no matter what "
Yeah , as if .
"And we have one new entrant this year who has come all the way from Britain. "
Oooh .... British.
"He is a celebrity, was an actor before , I don't know if any of you recognise him"
Wow . A celebrity in our school. That's too much new .
Who is it ?
"Please welcome him, Thomas Brodie Sangster. "
Yes. Those were the words She said.
Thomas Brodie Sangster.
Thomas Sangster.
Newt.
No no no no no no.
What the hell is happening.
Is this some kind of a joke.
Is someone playing a prank on me.
I am numb.
"Oh my God Delsie, you are so dead" I heard Ana say.
"Here he comes " Georgia said.
"You are going to have a blast this year " this was Cara. Wait. When did she come inside? Am I so dumb that I didn't even notice her.
"Be prepared for the blow Dell" this came from Udele.
It took me like a few seconds to process . A guy walked in . Not just any guy . It was him. It was actually him.
Thomas Sangster.
Exactly like the pictures of him I had on my phone.
Sandy blonde hair , not too long , not too short.
Dark Brown Eyes , the same colour as mine .
His smile .
How do I even describe it .
His smile.
Which can light up the whole world .
Slim , tall and fair.
He was perfect.
Simply perfect.
He caught me staring at him and I quickly looked away.
I couldn't feel anything. It was as if my soul had escaped from my body. I was shivering, literally. I was as stiff as a rock . What's happening to me?
My friends didn't say anything. Strange.
No other girl or guy reacted.
So noone knows him .
Odd.
"Hello Thomas, I'm Mrs Smith. This is your new class. Please find yourself a seat " she said.
"Thank you. " he replied .
Actually replied.
His accent.
Oh god.
It takes me over like hell.
He came walking towards me.
Why the hell was he walking towards me . He caught me staring. Maybe he'll ask me not to. Oh yeah. Definitely.
Or maybe ...
He will sit with me.
No way.
But I was the only person sitting alone .
Shit
"Can I sit with you? Everywhere else is full." I heard him speak to me.
My cheeks felt like they were on fire. And they always show. Damn.
"Of course " I barely managed to say with a small voice which was just audible. I turned back to see my friends smirking at me.
He dropped his bag and sat beside me.
Is this really happening . I think I'm hallucinating.