Chapter 6

"I love you too." I pulled Camila into a hug .

"Re-really?" she was stuttering.

"Yes. So come here." we hugged each other for a solid 5 minutes.

After our confession, we decided to go home and by home I mean my house. After helping Camila settle in the other room, I went in and lay down my bed, thinking about what happened earlier. I closed my eyes and started to drift to sleep. I felt a shift of weight on the right side of the bed. I opened my eyes and saw Camila looking at me intently.

"Camz? Why are you still awake?" I asked opening my arms for a cuddle.

"I couldn't sleep." she said and went in my embrace. We both fell asleep in that position.

I couldn't remember what exactly happened but right now Camila is not by my side. I started to worry and immediately went out. I saw Camila outside talking to someone on the phone.

"I'm- I'm sorry. I couldn't do it. I love her. I can't do this. I just can't. I'm sorry. " she sighed.

The person on the phone talked for a little bit then Camila said, "fine." and ended the call.

I went near her and hugged her from behind. She was startled but relaxed after a while.

"Who were you talking to?" I asked.

"No one." she smiled and went to the kitchen.

"Can we go to the mall?" she asked me.

"Sure, if you're fine with the paparazzi following us all day." I chuckled.

"That's fine."

We both got ready and went to the mall. As expected, paps were recording our every move. I held Camila close , but Camila being Camila, talked to some of the fans and paps.

"Is it true that you and Lauren are dating?" someone asked.

"Maybe." Camila shrugged.

"Are we dating Lauren?" she asked me.

"Maybe." I mimicked Camila's action earlier .

We both went out of the mall and went back home. It was a tiresome day but a day well spent. When we got home, Camila keeps on looking at her phone. I decided to watch Friends so I left Camila in the kitchen.

"Lauren!" she straddled me while I was sitting at the sofa.

"What? What!" I exclaimed

"I got a boyfriend!" she shouted with joy.

I was silent the entire time she talked about her boyfriend.

"What's his name again?" I asked her.

"Shawn Mendes. Why?"

"Nice." I sarcastically said.

"I know right?" she beamed.

Camila apologized because she can't stay for a sleepover again. Apparently, Shawn invited her to his place. I continued watching TV after Camila left. I wasn't really watching it though but the news caught my attention.

"Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes dating?! Both of their tweets confirmed this rumor. There were a lot of reactions from fans of different fandoms. 'Shamila' shippers are delighted with the news but 'Camren' are not so happy. After being seen with Lauren these past few days, everybody thought there was a chance for Camren to be real. Some proclaimed that Camila used Lauren's fame-" I turned off my television and opened my twitter account.

I searched Camila's name and saw her tweets that she've been sending shawn. She even changed her bio.

"... brb making an album.
info@camilacabello.info
Belongs to @shawnmendes ."

They were tweeting back and forth.

I also tweeted : "I thought you were mine but I was wrong."

A lot people tweeted me back asking me if I'm okay. I liked some of their tweets but one tweet caught my attention. Camila's.

"@laurenjauregui boy problems? :P"

"@camilacabello97 girl problems :)"

"@laurenjauregui lmao who?"

"@camilacabello97 secret :P"

She stopped tweeting after that. My phone rang and I answered it.

"Lauren we're gonna finish the song tomorrow. Be here at 9. Bye"

I went to my bed and got my guitar from the corner. I started to strum and lyrics started to pour in so I wrote them down.

You said you love me, that's a lie.
You said you're hurting, still a lie.
You made me feel like I'm the one.
Thought there's something but there's none.
Baby do you know how hard it is?
It's like you filled me up then drown me in.

I need you now, now or never.
I don't wanna wait forever.
Give it my all, go big or go home.
Now it's your choice pick him or pick me.

I strummed a little bit more before starting the second verse.

Please stop thinking I can wait like this
Sitting in the sidelines watching you and him
Keeping it all, all to myself.
Baby stop foolin' around cause I need your help.

I need you now, now or never.
I don't wanna wait forever.
Give it my all, go big or go home.
Now it's your choice pick him or pick me.

I stopped writing because I couldn't think of an appropriate bridge but then I remembered how happy Camila was telling about her new 'boyfriend'. I wrote down the lyric I thought of and started to strum.

I don't really care if you're with him
As long as you're happy
Even if it's without me

I closed my eyes because I was so tired and I wanted to sleep. So I did, with the thought of Camila smiling.

————————————————

Poor Lauren :(

I've been very inactive lately because school is ending :) but I'm gonna write in my free time sooo...

5H AND CAMILA KILLED IT AT KCA! #Shookt

Don't forget to vote and comment.

I love ya