Chapter 2

Lauren POV:

"Lauren, don't... please don't " cam said while on his knees

"I... I'm sorry Cam... I can't stay here. I need to go" I said looking away

"Lauren please I don't care if you don't love me back. Just please.... please stay... stay for me"

I looked Cam in the eyes and then immediately started to walk. Before I can go too far I said to him "I'm sorry Cam"

"And cut" the director said while clapping his hands.

"That's a wrap everybody."

I started to pack my things and suddenly I remembered it all again like it was yesterday.

5 years... 5 fucking years and I still can't forget about that day. Why can't I just forget about her? I admit I feel guilty for leaving her but I had no choice.

"Hey Lauren, got a date for the general release?"Cam asked me

"Yeah, sorry Cam" I lied

"Oh it's okay" he said

Cameron Dallas is a good friend of mine but I don't see him more than just a friend.

I was walking to my car when suddenly my manager called.

"Hey Lauren, meet me at the office" he said and ended the call

I started driving to the office. Since it was kinda cold outside I decided to put on my jacket. I started walking when suddenly someone bumped into me. "Sorry" that's all she said and walked to the same way I was going. I noticed there was something red down her pants. Wait... what if it's... oh shit. I ran as fast as I can and I removed my jacket while running. I tied it to her waist so that it will cover the stain and left immediately like nothing happened. Believe me, I know how it feels and it is really embarrassing.

"Lauren, come please sit down and join us" Paul said while pointing the chair in front of his desk

"So Mr. Brown here has a proposal for you"

Mr. Brown, the guy in the black suit, came forward to me but didn't sit.

"My name's Roger Brown. You see Ms. Jauregui, the music and film industry is getting a higher rate of..."

"Just get to the point " I said to him

"We want you to have a duet song and a film with my client"

"Sure" I said like it was nothing but inside I want to rage cause I just finished a project and they want me again. Like seriously... can't singers and artists have a break.

"Who's your client by the way?" I asked Roger

"She's on her way" he said while looking at his watch

A she huh? So it's a girl

After a few minutes the door opened and she came in

"Sorry I'm late, I ran into a little incident" she said while looking at me

So she's the unlucky girl I met earlier. What a small world.

"So Camila, Lauren already agreed to the proposal." Roger said to Camila

"You already started without me. No fun" she said while frowning

I stood up and went near Camila. I can now see clearly that her face matured a lot. She became taller but I was still the taller one. "May I have your number Ms. Cabello?" I smiled while looking at her.

"What if you can't ?" She said teasing me

"Then I think I have to steal it from you" I clearly touched a nerve cause she suddenly became tense.

"Roger give Ms. Jauregui my calling card" that's all she said and left the room.

Roger gave me a card and followed Camila.

I think I crossed the line.

I went back home and Googled Camila. Apparently, she's a famous singer songwriter and an astounding actress. She starred in The lover, Me With Him, and her most recent Finding You, where she's a girl with amnesia that needs to find her missing boyfriend. She was so famous yet I didn't even noticed cause I was too busy with my own life.

The next day, I studied my script and memorized my lines. It has a good storyline. It's about two girls who are secretly in love with each other. One day, the girl's mother in England died and she needs to leave her best friend in order to go there. She won't receive her inheritance if she won't stay in England for at least 2 years. The girl kept it as a secret to her best friend until the day of her flight. It is very dramatic but I'm sure it's gonna be fun but awkward to film. I hope Camila is professional enough to film this movie.

***********************

"No, no... that's not it. You guys should have more passion. Don't be afraid to touch each other. Just hold her hand and look her in the eyes okay?" The director said clearly disappointed in us

"Okay lights, camera, action."

"Rose... I won't let you do this... I won't let you do this alone. I'll come with you."  I said with tears in my eyes

"Lily... I... I'll miss you but I need to do this alone okay? Don't worry we'll still call each other. Right?" Camila said while holding my hand

"B...but..." I said while hugging her tight

"We're friends... we're friends Lily... please don't forget about me" she said while trying to fight back her tears

"Exactly, we're friends. Friends don't leave each other." I said to her

"Flight 328, British Airlines, Jan. 21. Please come aboard, the flight will be leaving in 5 minutes"

"I need to go. I'm sorry Lily. " she said going away

"Wait!" I shouted to Camila

She looked back at me.

"I... I love you Rose.... I love you so much. I love you Rose Ruby. I love you" I shouted to her

She looked at me and smiled but then started walking away. I feel down to the ground, I couldn't take the pain anymore. It hurts, hurts so much.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked

"Ro... rose you came back"

"Of course silly. I just cancelled my flight"

"You... you stayed for me"

Camila froze in her spot like she remembered something. I got nervous cause if she can't say her line we need to do this scene, again.

"Why... why did you come back?" I said helping her with her lines

"I... I mean your best friend just admitted that she's in love with you, what will you do?" She said with tears in her eyes

"I love you" I said to her

"I love you too" she said and kissed me

I felt something with her kiss. It was a passionate kiss. It was like she's kissing me cause she wants to, not cause of the movie. Damn, I miss this girl so much.