Ugh why won't Adym leave me alone 😒

So I've getting a lot of texts and calls from Adym lately so I had block his number I was trying to be nice but nope can't do that. Now that his block on my phone his text and calling my dad like dude what the fuck he still isn't over the break up and me being with Frimzy (yes I am together with Frimzy he asked me when I was out with him last night) I get to see Frimzy today and I'm so excited :D can't wait to see him 😊. I didn't have school today so that's why I'm saying that anyways me and Frimzy are going out to lunch and I'll bring him back to my house and show him off to dad hehehehehehe I know it's early in the relationship but I'm really happy to be with him :) the happiest I've ever been 😍😍😍. I'm going to go get ready I'll talk to you guys later :).
15 minutes later..........
*knock knock knock*
*Pamela's dad answer the door*
Frimzy says: "Hi is Pamela here?"
Pamela's dad says: "yes she's dressed she's be down in a few minutes :) make yourself comfy sweetheart. What's your name?"
Frimzy replies: "my name's Frimzy but my real name is Jose"
Pamela's dad replies: "oh okay well hello Jose my name is Richard. Make sure my sweet Pamela is home by 11:00 pm okay :) I'm counting on you to treat my daughter she's the only person I've got :(.
Frimzy replies back: "you got sir I'll sure she's back by 11:00 pm no later then that :) and thank you for letting take your out it means a lot I love her with all my 💘 I won't let her down I promise :)"
Dad says "I trust you son :)"

7 minutes later.......
(Hey it's Tiffany just wanted to say that is Pamela talking now 😊)

I finished getting dressed so opened my bedroom walked out of the room and closed the door behind me. I stopped walking because I heard talking Frimzy and dad were talking I was so happy I just stood at the top of the steps and listened to they talk and just sighed happily 😊.
Once they stopped talking I walked the steps and both of them looked at me and were amazed by me I'll admit I blushed when Frimzy looked at me and whistled at me😊 we walked out the door when I got all the way down the steps. I had so how much fun last night can't wait until next we go out :)