I'm done!

So today I found out that Adym came over last night and beat the fuck out of Frimzy and now his in the hospital 😭😭😭😭😭😭 this Adym shit has got to stop I'm getting fucking tired of him ruining my relationship with Frimzy and my parents I'm going to put a stop to it right now.

2 hours later.......
So I'm at Adym's house and I'm going to a stop to this whole mess.

*knock knock knock*
*Soi answers the door*
Soi: "hey Pamela what are you doing here?"
Pamela: "is Adym here Soi I need to talk to him it's important"
Soi: "no his just went out with Jason why what's up"
Pamela: "nothing you wouldn't understand"
Soi: "please tell me Pamela you can tell me anything your like my little sister"
Pamela: "okay well idk if Adym told this but me and him broke up back when we were in school because he was very controlling. But I have someone new in my life his name's Jose aka Frimzy but that's besides the point. Anyways Adym has been ruining my life his keeps on being mean to Frimzy and my dad and stepmom I've told like 10 times to knock it off and he keeps on doing he is making cut myself again and I cry every night because of his bullshit. Can you please talk to him big brother?"
Soi: "wow I had no idea he just told that he would do this again and he promised me I will talk to him for sure lil sis thanks for stopping by and telling me all this :)"
Pamela: "no problem big bro see ya later"
*Soi waved goodbye and then went inside while Pamela went back in her car and drove home*

Later that day........
*Pamela gets a facetime call from Soi*
Pamela: "hey big bro did you talk to Adym?"
Soi: "yeah and it actually went better then I expected he said that he would stop being mean to Frimzy and your dad and stepmother."
Pamela: "wow I'm surprise but thanks again I'll call you if anything comes up okay :)"
Soi: "okie dokie love ya lil sis"
Pamela: "love ya too big bro :)"
*facetime call ends*
As the day continues I got these text messages from numbers I don't have in my contacts all saying how could you do this to Adym I hope rot in hell bitch and the only thing I could do was to cut myself with my razor blade I cut so deep by mistake that I actually bleed to death. Frimzy's the one that came into my room and saved me so I'm really thankful for him he asked me when I woke up from the hospital (I'm still in the hospital) why I cut myself so deep I showed him the text messages and he got so angry and actually started crying and I told to came lay next to me on the hospital. He said the most sweetest thing ever, he told me "never listen to any of them ever again okay your my baby girl and you have ever right to live your life okay don't listen to them I need you in my life I love you so much Pamela" and then he kissed my on my lips I cried I'll admit Frimzy is the sweetest person ever I'm so glad to have him in my life if I would have died I would regretted cutting myself so bad because I would be leaving the love of my life. Well I'm getting tired so I'm going to go to sleep with Frimzy and I'll catch you all whenever bye bye :)