Huh? Wait what?! NOOOOOO

Today is the last day of school thank goodness because senior year was literally the worst year ever. I'm just happy to be out of this school I was bullied a lot, Adym's been bother me a lot lately, my dad just got married so now I have a step-mother she's that nicest person but just don't get on her bad side and I have depression and anxiety it fucking sucks. Frimzy's been helping me out a lot with my mental illness and it means a lot to me I've actually had my depression and anxiety while I was dating Adym and I told him but he never believed me but oh well I have Frimzy now so that's all that matters :).

After Graduation........
*sighs* thank goodness school is over and done with I'm going to wait at least 2 months before I even think about going to school again lol 😂😂😂. I'm moving in with Frimzy this summer so that should be fun :D I'm really happy about that then I won't have to come back to this shit hold again.

Later on that day.......
Richard: "Pamela come here please"
Pamela: "be right down dad"
*walks down the stairs*
Pamela again: "yes dad?"
Richard: "do you remember aunt Tracy right?"
Pamela: "yeah she was my favorite aunt I was going to visit her while I was in LA why?"
Richard: " well Pam you won't be visiting her because she died of lung cancer today"
*Pamela sits on the steps and cries her eyes out and Richard and Stacy sit next to her to try to calm her down.*
Pamela: "I just texted her a little while ago and now she's dead 😭😭😭😭"
Richard: "I know sweetie it's hard but we're going to get through this I promise"
*Pamela hugs Richard tight while still crying*
Pamela: "I'm going to go up in room and text Frimzy to news"
*Pamela walks up to her room and texts Frimzy the news then Frimzy calls her and cries because he was really excited to meet Tracy he heard so much about her and now she's gone*
(Tiffany here this is Pamela talking now)
I can't believe she's gone it was just yesterday I was talking to her on the phone having a normal conversation with her. She sounded happy and healthy I was planning on visiting her in the hospital and now I can't 😭😭😭😭😭.
Well I'm going to go get some rest I'll see you all whenever bye bye 😊

The next day........
Hey so um Adym came over today dressed all nice and told my dad that he was taking me out but just as friends so I was like alright I'll go out but I know Frimzy won't be very happy so I texted him and told him and he was actually really cool about it I was surprised. So me and Adym went to iHop cause it was breakfast time of course we had a nice conversation until Adym told me he misses me and he wants me back and I felt so bad but I told that he put me through really hurt me and he said sorry but sorry isn't enough. Then he tired to kiss me and that's whenever I called my dad and told to come pick me up I told him everything and he was pissed and I know I shouldn't have trusted Adym but my dumbass went anyway. When I got home I told Frimzy everything and ask me if he could come over and I said sure but why and he told me he would explain everything when he comes over.
*knock knock knock*
*Richard answers the door*
Richard: "hey Jose what brings you over here buddy?"
Frimzy: "no time to talk where's Pam?"
Richard: "just a minute Pamela Frimzy's here"
*Pamela walks down the stairs*
Pamela: "hey babe what's wrong?"
Frimzy: "I want you, your dad and your mom to come out into the kitchen"
*Everybody walks out into the kitchen all confused*
Richard: "Jose what's going on?"
Frimzy: "Okay so when Pamela went out with Adym he texted me and said she's mine now bud and your never her back"
*Pamela looked scared and was shaking*
Stacy: "wtf that's some creepy shit right there"
Frimzy: "I know I'm not gonna let this asshole ruin and take my baby girl away"
*Pamela still scared as hell smiled at Frimzy and started to calm down a little bit*
Richard: "we need to report this to the police like right now like is some stalker stuff right here"
Pamela: "no! We're not sending Adym to jail dad that's wrong"
Richard: "but sweetheart his acting like a stalker do you think that's creepy?"
Pamela: "yes and I think it's stupid also I want Frimzy to be the man he is and tell Adym off no need to send him to jail"
*so that's what Frimzy did he told Adym off and Adym pretty much alright I'll back off sorry man.*
Everyone was really happy even me :)