Chapter 11

Sherlock sat on his bed staring at the wall. It was the last day of boarding school. He sat reflecting over all that had happened. His first kiss, which was with Molly Hooper. His first official case he had solved with the help of John Watson.
What were his plans now that boarding school was over.
He stared at the wall for sometime then got up and walked quickly out picking up his coat, which was a gift from John, and his blue scarf, which Molly had made for him, on the way out.
It was late at night so no one stopped him in the halls. He ran outside and hailed a cab. He was going to his favorite opium nest.
He walked inside and spent several hours injecting himself and smelling all kinds of poison. He walked out in a loopy state of mind and a man stopped him.
"Do you want to solve a mystery?" The man said in almost a whisper. It was Mycroft.
"That time is gone." Sherlock replied holding a syringe in his hand.
"I've been watching you. Seen the places you've been." Mycroft said.
"And yet you don't stop me. All you say is be good. Well look at me, Mycroft, I'm being good!" Sherlock replied.
"Sherlock." Mycroft whispered.
Sherlock teared up. "Do you want to solve a mystery?" He whispered, pushing Mycroft aside. "It doesn't have to be a mystery." And with that he walked off into the darkness.