He's doing it

pages pov
Tied my wrist up brought me into this other room. He held me by my wrists from the ceiling and took out a bunch of knives. If you going to hurt me don't do it fast do it slow that's how I used to do it. I said in a calm voice. Shut up. Are you gonna kill me. Shut up. He walked closer to me I kicked him in his lower area he's cried in pain and took the milk crate that I was standing on out from under my feet I was now dangling from the ceiling. If heard police sirens outside he took out a knife what close to me and as soon as he got up close to me they shot him. Get me down get me down get me down. One of the police off sir's grab my waist and lifted me up well another one and tied my hands. Are you OK. The male police officer asked me. No my name is Paige Hylan I have been kidnapped for almost 5 years. There's three other people in the house they're down the hall my mother my brother my best friend you have to go get them quick they're gonna die he hasn't fed us in a month he's only giving us water. The female please have search stayed with me while the others rushed on the hall to get my mom and Josh and Chloe.

Four days earlier
Nicholas I have something to tell you I think I might be pregnant. Nicholas turned around his face was so red he was mad he grab me by the colour of my T-shirt and drag me to this concrete room there is a small window with bars I was alone my brother my best friend of my mother I could hear them being tortured upstairs. He kept saying thank page think page all I wanted to do was cry. But I hold onto hope that someone will find us one day and will be rescued from this hellhole and I don't have to suffer anymore of this abuse and that can go home and see my sister and my friends and my dad I even miss abby I miss dancing it was the one part of my life that was actually normal. I haven't danced in a few months Nicholas made me stop because I was keeping him up at night. I'm going to be in such a terrible dancer when I get out of here. But it didn't really matter to me because when I get out of here I think I want to do is look up and see the sky I haven't done that for so long. But for today this is my journal entry.
Love-Page

So I'm going to start counting down there is 3 1/2 days left before they get rescued don't worry I will still be reading this book I like to thank Faith5by5 for helping me so much with this book she helped when I can't figure out what to write and she's a amazing writer. Honestly you should go check out her books they're really good and no Faith did not asked me to do this I'm doing this on my own because she's kind a like a friend to me but I don't really know her it's complicated but anyways I just want to say thank you for all the reasons I can't update this weekend I am with my dad and I am sick so don't be mad at me because the last chapter my parents took my phone away and I just got it back today so thank you all for reading.

Kisses-C