-Pals And Paychecks-

-Y/N POV-

I woke up to see a blue haired boy sleeping like a baby. I smiled and thought about how he works so hard because YouTube is a full job but my YouTube career is paying me yes but not enough for me to live with both me and him. I should go work or find some where to work.... Even though we have Pax tomorrow I still want to have one to come back to and I will make sure I take 4 days off......Oh I remeber a couple days ago when me and Ethan went out I saw a coffee shop, it had a 

WORERS NEEDED- Specifically a cashier.

I smiled and got dressed into

I then packed some things in a small backpack because I don't really like purses

I then packed some things in a small backpack because I don't really like purses. I like to use backpacks more often. I then left a small note on the counter top on ETHANS mug of coffee I made him because knowing him he will be up in like 20-30 minutes. I smiled then went out to the car. I listened to my music while heading over to the coffee shop. 

-Ethan's POV- 

I woke up and to not see my blue flower...... Hmmmmm..... I got out of bed as my feet touched the cold wooden floor. It sent cold chills up my back as I went into the kitchen to find a cup of coffee and a small note 

        Hey went out for a small erand. Be back shortly... You better have all your videos done and packet by the end of the day mister or you'll have the wrath of Y/N upon you!!!! See you later babe love you!!!

                        - Your Blue Flower  

I smiled as I sat on the couch and started to watch my Harry potter because there was nothing else to watch.

-Y/N POV- 

I parked in the coffe shops parking lot. I looked up to see the name of it which was quite different from most.....

THE BEAN

Was written in big bolded letters. I walked in to see a girl about my age maybe a few years older. She had beautiful ombré hair. It had a blue that faded into a bright green color.

 It had a blue that faded into a bright green color

She had the cutest outfit on as well....

I smiled as I walked up to her 

"Oh H-h-hello t-there my name is M-Mckenna and w-what can I-i help you w-with" Mckenna stuttered out. She must be shy... Maybe me and her can be good friends... 

"Oh yes my name is Y/N, I am here for the job advertisement." I said with a smile and she smiled back. 

"Y-yes fill these out and y-you can s-start in 5 d-days so we can get you c-certified." She said while handing me probably a 10 pages packet nothing to big because I have filled out worse.... Oh those teenage days..... Oh......

"Thank you I will fill them out and get them back to you can I actually fill them out here and can I also get a cup of coffee too?" I asked politely. 

"Y-yeah sure!" She sorta exclaimed I mean she still stuttered but she had more confidence in her voice. Maybe we can become good friends. She gave me my coffee and I sat down in a booth and I started to fill out my paper work.

-Ethan's POV- 

I remeber Mark talking about touring and he finalized it today and is announcing at his panel.... What will Y/N day about me suddenly leaving unless I can take her with me..... Idk if Mark will allow that because of how we are short on space but maybe.... Just maybe..... AH FUCK IT I AM GONNA TAKE HER WITH ME!!! I edited my last video and placed it on a flash drive to I can upload on the road if needed. I then finished up packing.... I had gotten bored so I ran over to Mark's to annoy him like I usually do....

-Y/N POV- 

I finally finished the paper work and I gave it back to Mckenna. She smiled and I smiled back. 

"Hey Mckenna I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today because I was going over to a friend of mine and do you wanna come?" I asked her , her eyes widened and a big smile placed upon her face. It kinda reminded me of Tyler for some odd reason. Idk it just gave me that vibe I mean I know he better than anyone... So she hopped into my car and we drove to Mark's and I saw that Katherine had friend zoned Tyler.... Ouch that's gotta hurt. But I saw the way he was looking at Mckenna. I know that look any where.

"Psst Mckenna I think Tyler likes you..." I whispered so only she could hear me. She blushed and looked at Tyler and he smiled. Man they would be cute..... I SHIP IT!!!!!! And Ethan made me sit in his lap because he said that he wanted to be closer to me.... And I was so small that I was his "baby" I mean I am but not in that way.... UGH!? I love my blue boy and nothing could change that. Amy and I were talking about stuff with YouTube and about how she was so proud of Mark. And I was too! I mean he was like another brother to me.... I love him.... I couldn't exclect more from him. But I was proud of Tyler and Ethan.... Very proud that they were going to be able to do a panel with 'THE MARKIPLER' I don't know him as Markiplier though.... I know him as Mark... Always have always will.... I would like to keep it that way.... I mean I do watch his videos but I mean I know him more as Mark...I must have been lost I a train of thought...

"Earth to Y/N you have been staring at me this whole time..." Amy said while looking at me wih worry. I smiled and shook my head

"Don't worry I am fine just got lost in a train of thought." Amy smiled then looked at Mckenna and Tyler I could hear her whisper....

"I ship it..." I giggled as she did the same.... Man I can't wait for pax with my family and maybe even a new addition......

AUTHORS NOTE:

HELLO THERE MY LITTLE NOTES ITS BROOKALANA HERE AND WOW A NEW CHARACTER WHAT!!!!! I would like to thank Mynameis_Mk for the character that was all her credits. About this book I think that I am going to end it soon. There will probably be another good amount of chapters maybe 5 or 6 chapters at the most. I mean I know some of you are going to tell me not too but don't worry I might do another x reader of some one in Marks crew or even another Ethan one.... We will have to see. I loved this book just as must as you guys did but it can't last for ever and my focus has been on this book and I am making two last time I checked and the other is shitty compared to this one so I need to exchange focuses soon. But not now we still got a little while to go don't worry. ;) . ON THAT NOTE I WILL SEE ALL YOU LITTLE NOTES ON THE NEXT PAGE!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! STAY FABULOUS!!!!! TOODLES!!!!!