Their First Date

*Benedict finishes work earlier so he can spend more time with you. He comes in and shouts hey baby while hanging up his coat. You go running up to him and fall on the floor kissing him. You both laugh when you realise your on the floor. His big strong hands grab you waist and starts to tickle you, you can't help but squeal. He let's out a big smile as he carries on tickling. You get him and pin him to the floor and giving him little sweet kisses on his soft neck. You're neck tastes nice baby smiles and smirks. Berries face into his chest, he puts his big muscly arms around your body. He whispers in your ear, I love you baby let's go out on our first date. You reply with a big happy smile and agree. You both agree on a time to meet outside the house at 6:30pm. You both go and snuggle up on the sofa to  watch some crappy TV.  He leans into you and slowly kisses your neck, you can't help it but you let out a groan. He smiles while slowly pulling away to cheek the time, see's it's coming up to 6pm. He slowly touches your arm baby we have to get ready it's nearly 6. You both walk up to the bedroom and have a browse of what you could wear. You pick out a beautiful long white dress you put it on also adding some diamond earrings and a sliver expensive bracelet. He picks out a expensive three piece suit (a blazer/jacket, a tie and trousers.) He puts on his best watch which is expensive sliver. You both go downstairs holding hands and leaves the house. You turn to lock up before touching his hand again. You both walk slowly down the dark but still a bit bright London streets. He turns to you and smiles my life is now complete now your in it. You smile and kisses his cheek before pointing out a posh Sushi place. She knows they both love Sushi. He nods before carefully lifting you up and carries you to the place. He slowly puts you down before kisses your lips tensely. You kiss him back but you both slowly stop and link arms. You both walk into the place together. You get sited you see the Sushi coming and going passed you on something like a elevator. He orders drinks for you two he get's you some Champagne to celebrate the evening. You both meet your glasses in mid-air to clink. You take a sip, thanks honey that's really tasty. As you both put your drinks down you slowly start taking the Sushi that passes you. Ben chooses to do a TAB so when they are finished they pay instead of keep paying after every drink or after every Sushi. In total you both have 6 pieces of Sushi, you agree on that's enough and put's the small plates to one side. He smiles at you before taking another sip of the champagne. You do the same and you both slowly start to finish off your drinks. You both put them down to one side next to the drinks. The jukebox starts to play Shape Of You, Ben turns to you and says every time I hear this song I think of you because it's true. You blush and slowly leads him closer to the jukebox, you both start to slow dance to the song. You fall deep into his eyes, you get closer to him and can't help but just to kiss him. He kisses back and replies with your the most amazing girl I have ever met. You smile and carry on dancing, you both finish and you both drive home. Ben says as he's driving that was the best first date I have ever been on thank you. You smile again while resting your hand on his leg. He pulls onto your drive you get out opening the front door for him. He smiles and walks in you both go to the sofa and just fall straight asleep in each other's arms.*