Sweet love

*Benedict clutches your hand and leads you into the bedroom, he looks down on the bed and back up to you with those cute puppy eyes. You can't help but to resist him, you nod slightly before he grabs your waist and tickles you till you both fall on the bed together. You both start laughing before he slowly leans in and his lips touch yours. You like it and kiss back and puts you hands on him before pulling him on top of you. He smiles before unbuttoning your top. You blush and go really bright red, he giggles before unclipping your bra and biting the straps to get it off. You rub your hands all over his chest then  you slowly start unbuttoning his shirt. He is already down to your trousers, he pulls them off just using his teeth. You take of his shirt and spend 10-20 minutes kissing his velvet like chest. He lies his head on your shoulder as you kiss it. You reach down to pull of his trousers off but instead you take off the underwear as well. He laughs and says well then I better finish you off then, winks before taking you underwear off. You both are lying on top of each other naked, he suggests that you and him should have sex. You yes and look at him so pleased. He grabs onto your breasts and squeezes them hard but not too hard that it hurts her. You like it and you clutch onto his shoulders. Because you can't stop groaning. He slowly finishes and starts humping you. You groan slightly before humping him harder while grabbing on his shoulders. He groans and grabs your breasts. You smile widely before rubbing your hands back on his chest. He pulls away letting your grab his penis. You grab it and starts sucking it hard. He groans before grabbing the end of the bed sheets to get support. You keep sucking it getting harder and harder every time. He groans loudly and pulls away slowly. You both start having really good sex, you finish within a hour of making sweet love to each other. You fall asleep in each others arms and sleep peacefully all through the night.*