Beach Time

*You wake up slowly and see him staring at your beautiful eyes. Hey gorgeous he says when he see's you awake. Hey sexy you reply back with, he suggest why don't we go to the beach for the weekend. You agree and ask him if he would like to share the shower with you, of course he says yes and you both hop into the hot shower. He starts splashing you with the hot water. You giggle before falling into his arms directly under the running water. He lifts your face up and kisses it lots of times before tickling your tummy. You both wash each other using soap, and you both go to brush your teeth before getting ready for the beach. You finish brushing your teeth and slowly make your way to the bedroom. Ben follows behind her, he smirks while he can see the side of your breast. Babe he says in his deep, sexy voice at the beach we can make out if you like I need some sugar. You nod and say I would love that you wink at him before putting your bra and the rest of your clothes on. He puts some swimming shorts on and remains shirtless. He shows of his abs to you and you can't help but you go and feel them. He makes 2 bacon sandwiches one for you and one for him. He makes 2 cups of tea in travel mugs and grabs the things you both need and waits in the car for you. You get in and start to drive 1 hour and 30minutes to get to the beach. You park the car carefully in the space provided. He gets out after the engine stops. You grab the keys and get out too. You close your door after Ben does and goes to the back to get the luggage out. Ben grabs the heavy suitcase leaving you the light one to carry. You both go to the sandy beach holding hands while in the other hand dragging the luggage behind you. He gets out the sunbathing towels and lies them down on the sand near the shore. You go into one of those wooden sheds on the beach to get changed into your new Bikini he brought you recently. He stays as he is because he's already in swimming shorts and he's topless so he doesn't need to get changed. You come out flicking your long hair and goes to lie next to him. He looks deeply into your eyes and you start making out. You clutches onto his muscly abs and pulls him closer to her body. He grabs your shoulders for support. You smile widely and pulls away baby shall we get fresh fish and chips. He agrees and picks you up and carries you till you get to the fish and chips man, he carefully puts you on the ground and orders one large fish and chips. You slowly walk back placing your hand on his back and watching as the waves come up to the shore and crumble. He feeds you chips as you walk along the sandy beach till you reach your place again. You both sit on your own towels while he is busy cutting up half the fish for you and half for him. You reply back with thank you and you place a bit in your mouth it tastes like heaven. You smile widely, while he is still munching on his. Night quickly approaches before they notice because they are having such a good time. He kisses you softly while the moon sits in on the top of your heads in the night sky. You both go back into your car and before you know it your both fast asleep in the back cuddling in your sleep.*