Rules 21-40

21. Please do not ask Wheeljack to recite Cave Johnson's lemon tirade. Apart from everything else, he doesn't need more ideas for explosives.

22. If you have any intimate questions about how Cybertronians 'do the deed' , avoid distracting all other bots from thier work and go ask Ratchet...
Actually, just don't ask, at all. The reason should not have to be explained.
P.S: Don't ask Evac either. Optimus will know, and he will not be pleased.

23. Never bring any consumables while riding with one of the Autobots unless they allow you to do so. None of them will be happy if you accidentally spill some coffee on thier seats.

24. Please do not throw magnets at the Autobots to see if they will stick. They will not, and we are not responsible for anything they throw at you in return.

25. Please keep prank wars from extending to actual property destruction.
(Refer to tip #7)

26. Always keep Murphy's Law in mind. And remember that what can go wrong here is exponentially worse than what can go wrong in moat places.

27. Asking when K.I.T.T will get there is grounds for, if not dismissal, at least a crack across the head from your assigned CO.

28. There is not, nor will there ever be, a N.E.S.T. Christmas pin up calendar of various bots and soldiers.

29. If an Autobot asks you to play Keep - away or Capture the flag, find out what         (or who) he intends to use as the ball or flag before saying yes.

30. Rain is lethal acid on Cybertron. A newly arrived bot may startle and run for shelter at the first drop. He might take you with him. Don't panic. He'll put you down as soon as he thinks you're both safe from death.

31. Do not mess with the femmes just because of that small detail. There is a reason that both 'Bots amd 'Cons alike fear them endlessly.

31-1. Better yet,don't mess with the 'Bots in general. It's a bad idea all around.

32. Anyone who throws a toy Pokéball at any one of the Autobots in any attempt to 'catch' them will not like the results.

33. Do not touch or even look at Crosshairs hot sauce. He will not hesitate to open fire.

34. Zombie Apocalypse Training is neither a joke nor an optional course.

34-1. Never, EVER, make jokes about a Zombie Apocalypse around Sergeant Fields. Not even Ratchet will be able to patch you up afterwards.

35. Wreckers come in all shapes and sizes, so don't laugh when Miko tells you she's a Wrecker. The Wrecker Team will more than gladly 'correct' you if you try and do so.

36. Autobots as a rule have excellent hearing, along with other senses they don't talk about. It's still polite to knock before entering someone's office or private quarters, and announce yourself with a greeting when entering a room. This goes double for Refld Alert---we will not pay death benefits to the family of anyone foolish enough to startle him.

37. No matter how hair-raising the stunts, never, ever ask an Autobot giving you a ride if you can drive.

38. Do not underestimate Wreckers and Spec Ops. They will more than gladly show you why.

39. If you see Sideswipe ti kerning with the coffee machines, report it immediately, and do not let anyone drink from them.

40. Running through the base while shouting  'Whose up for a fight!' does not qualify as a mission briefing.