Chapter 5: Kid

Christopher's Pov

"So where you from?" I asked the blonde girl as we sat in a nearby booth after some hardcore grinding. "Virginia." She moaned as I brought my lips up and down the side of her neck. "Excuse me." Someone clears their throat in the distance. I look up to find Dylan crossing his arms and then I look back down and find a drink on the table. "Good job kid." I softly shove the girl off my chest and sit up. Reaching for the drink, Dylan held a glass of a dark substance in his hand.

"The amateur huh?" My eyes went from his glass and back to his face. "What?" Dylan looks down at his hands and I'm assuming, had forgotten he had a drink. "I'm surprised you didn't just leave it there." I took a small sip from my glass. "Well, I did give that woman some money." He softly set the drink down and just stood there not saying anything. "Ah yes. Mia. That woman is something in bed." I chuckle and lean back, both my arms stretched out. "Excuse me?" The girl I forgot all about gasped and swung her gigantic purse across my face. Scoffing she gets up and storms off. "Wow, that went well." Dylan chuckles. "Can we go now?" He asks as I begin to get up from my seat and rub my now red cheek. "Not until you-" I reach over and snatch the glasses off his face and put him in a headlock. "Not until you have at least one drink. Until then you won't be getting these back." I waved the glasses in front of his face which was now turned red. I teased him mercilessly as he sadly attempted to get free. "Fine!" he pleads. "Nope." I slip his glasses on my face and reach for his drink. "Wow, you're blind," I say, my vision starting to blur. He nudges my stomach. "Drink up." I bring his drink up to his lips and tip it in the direction flowing into his mouth. He gags as the drink reaches his open mouth. 

Oops, I may be giving him a little too much.

I pull the drink away and chug down the rest of it. "Asshole!" He coughs, freeing himself from my tight grip. "You liked it." I laugh, removing the glasses from my face and tossing them back towards him. He barely caught them. "Now for the fun part..." I place my arm around him, leading him to the dance floor. "No offense, but this isn't my type of music! Plus, I can't dance!" He shouts over the techno beat. "Not your type of music? I got you." I let him go. I push myself past a couple of people before finally reaching the disc jockey. I beckoned him over to me. Bending over he removed his headphones and I whispered in his ear. I made my way back to Dylan as the current song came to an end. "Good god." He shouts, looking very aggravated. "You'll see," I smirk. "Beyoncé?" Dylan spins around to walk off before I grab his arm. "Can't believe I'm doing this..." he mumbles under his breath as he slowly tips to the side after turning back in my direction.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine." he regains his composure before tipping over to the side once again. "Let's just dance!" A huge smile suddenly dawns on his face as begins to shout and jump up and down, waving his hands in the air, tossing his head left and right. "See this is having fun!" I cheer Dylan on. He must be a lightweight. Jesus the kid barely had one sip of a drink. "Wow." Mia approaches us, hands on the hips. 

"I've never seen an amateur get this drunk before. Especially for their first time." she chuckles, her eyes locked onto Dylan.

"What did you put in that drink?" I hold Dylan, preventing him from falling over. "Oh, you know the usual. I may or may not have added a little extra." She smirks, winking. 

A few songs later, we head out as I prepare to take him home. "Easy there," I say, gently leading Dylan to my car. He leans on my shoulder, his hand on my chest. "Why do we have to leave." He pouts and drops to the ground. "Come on kid." I pull him up. This shouldn't be hard at all. The kid weighs less than a kitten.

We finally reach my car, I place him in and buckle his seatbelt. "Ok, you ready?" I enter, plopping into my seat. I bring the keys up to the ignition before turning to find him sound asleep. "Sweet dreams kid." I pat his head, place the keys into the ignition, and turn it.

I reached his house just in time before his parents arrived. There were no other cars in the driveway.

I pulled up into the driveway and got out. I walk over to Dylan's side, open the door, unbuckle his seatbelt, and then stop for a moment to think about how I was gonna get him in his house. He has to have the key on him or in his backpack. I searched his backpack which rests in the backseat and what do you know, the key was nowhere to be found. I searched his pocket and there it was. I firmly grasped him and threw him over my shoulder. Looks like he isn't a light sleeper but a heavy one.

I walk up the steps of the two-story home and reach the front door. I place the key into the hole and slowly turn it. The door made a clicking sound before I pushed it open. The house was dark and eerie. On the left was the living room and on the right was the kitchen. Straight ahead was a door in a narrow hallway and then right next to it was a flight of stairs. I close the door softly trying not to wake up the passed-out drunk, Dylan. By the time I reached his room, his phone had begun to ring which scared the shit out of me considering the house was still dark. Luckily there were some curtains open so the moonlight from outside shimmered brightly into the house. I turned on the nearby lamp on the desk filled with tons of work and drawings after entering his nicely decorated bedroom. I place him in my two arms and set him down on his bed.

"There you go, kid."

His phone began to ring again. I took it out of his pocket and looked at the caller's I.D. It was labeled "Mom."

The call was followed up with a text. "On my way. Why aren't you answering your phone? Are you okay?"

I turned off the lamp and dashed down the stairs and locked the door behind me. I hopped into my car and was out of there. But before leaving I took one last look at the home.

Never would I have ever thought I would see Dylan Reed, drunk. And be a fun one too.

Speaking of pimple-faced Eugene I need a catchy nickname for Dylan.

Wonder what I should pick for that kid.

That's it I know.

Kid.