chapter 6

Samantha's POV

i woke up with ashton yelling at the Doctor "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED"

 "i don't know all i did was tell her how she got here and her eyes went wide and she started screaming like she was remembering what happened before she passed out i guess. but i know for a fact that she wont be out for too long because shes all healed now" The Doctor said while turning his head to me "see shes awake right now." he said while leaving "Oh and i heard argument, so alpha i would eat more food because you still aren't at your best." then he walked out the door.

i looked towards ashton but didn't speak. he sighed and walked towards me and said " please don't scare me like that and ill go eat more but i can only eat so much." i just looked at him then the his sister and she gave me a knowing look the said

"brother shes not going to talk but if you want to get back to the way you were run around the pack house after you are full and run in human form and wolf form then when you are tired go eat then run again and do that for about an hour or two, and before you say anything she will be safe with me and plus i want to get to know my brothers mate more so bye bye." he walked out the door with a whine because i know he doesn't want to leave me again after what just happened but i wont talk to him till he's healthy. "So Samantha i'm going to call you fire cracker, and my name is Rain."

"hey Rain and why the nickname fire cracker?" i questioned 

"well i heard what happened when Mark and Jacob tried to ask why you were on our land" she said taking a seat in the chair next to me. "so lets play 20 questions, you start"

"okay so whats your favorite color?" "blue, you" "red"

"favorite food?" "never really had much food only school food, you?" "pizza"

"favorite ice-cream?" "cookies and cream,you"  "chocolate"

"how do you like your coffee?" "i like it with a lot of cream and sugar, you?" "black"

"any siblings?"   when she said that it got me thinking of my brother that disappeared right before mom died. "yeah i had one brother but he disappeared when i was six. he disappeared right before me and my mom got in a car accident and i don't think he knows that our parents are dead i don't even know if hes still alive but i'm really hoping he is. he was the daring one out of us, he knew how to fight, if we were in a pack i know that he would either be the best warrior or best tracker, but i haven't seen him in over 10 years. i really need him right now i miss my big brother." i said while looking up at her and she had a shocked face

"wait whats his name?" she said moving to sit on the bed

"Brad, why?" when i got done saying that she jumped off the bed and ran out the door yelling something i really couldn't catch. five minutes later some dude comes in he looks about 20 years old 

"hey bug." the only person that has ever called me that was.

"Brad." i said with a shaky voice

"yeah its me bug" he said while walking closer to me.

"back the fuck up i don't know who you are any more." i said with all the anger that i had for him since he left.

"bug, i know that your mad at me but i had to leave, i couldn't stay i had to find answers." he said coming closer to me.

"ME MAD NO I'M FURIOUS CAUSE YOU LEFT ME AND AFTER YOU LEFT MOM DIED AND OUR FATHER BEAT ME EVERY DAY FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS, AND YOU NEVER CAME BACK I THOUGHT YOU DIED AND BEFORE I CAME HERE I HAD ENOUGH OF THE BEATINGS AND KILLED OUR FATHER AND THAT WAS LAST YEAR." i yelled at him with so much anger i started to cry "you don't know how many times i came home from school and got beaten from our father cause i didn't do something right and cause i look a lot like mom and there were many time that i thought i wasn't ever going to be good enough that i almost killed myself but then i remembered that i have a mate out there that needs me and but i found him a year ago." i calmed down a little but then got pissed again "HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT ABOUT COMING BACK FOR ME LIKE YOU PROMISED 11 YEARS AGO"

"shit bug i didn't know that was happening and that guy was not our father our real father is in this pack, and yes i was going to come back but when i went looking for you you weren't there and i saw that man that was supposed to be our father was dead i thought you were too, i'm sorry for leaving you long ago, if i knew mom had died i would have came and got you." he said while coming to give me a hug. i held on tight and didn't want to let go but that's till ashton bushed in the room and i jumped back.

"Brad what the hell did you do to my mate." ashton said pulling brad off of me then hugging me to calm me down.

"ash shes my sister the one i told you and your father and mine when i came here in the first place" brad said looking at me with a sad smile 

   "oh sorry man i felt that she was sad and angry through the mate bond i wasn't thinking right." he said while letting me go 

'its fine man i know how that feels." brad said while putting his arm around Rain and kissing the top of her head. "well ill let you to catch up since she has been in here for a year and bug you and i will catch up another day when you feel up to it." he walked to the door but stopped and turned his head and said "oh and ash if i find out you hurt my baby sister i'll hurt you ten times worse. and bug i love you and i'm sorry i didn't come sooner" then he walked out the door with Rain right next to him.  when they left i turned to look at ash and saw that he was shirtless and he was covered in sweat. he looked so hot. and he looked healthy again.

A/N~~~~~~~

sorry for ending the chapter like this its just i started to get writers block and couldn't think of anything to add.