chapter 3

RECAP:

I bend my head down so my lips are to his ear and whisper so only he can hear me, "Or you're just weak and you better delete that picture or I will kill you in a slow but painful death." After that I heard a low growl telling me that the alpha has arrived.

CHAPTER 3

"damn the alphas here, I wanted to show him a little bit of what I could do." I say to Violet just as i smelled something so good, it was chocolate and a woody smell. and I never wanted to hear what he just said next.

"MATE." He all but yells at me, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

"Oh you know nothing just laying here, why you got a problem?" I said while I moved my arm so my head was on my hand and my arm on the third-in-commands chest. and when I did that I could tell he was pissed.

"yes I have a fucking problem." he says moving closer to me. so I sit up still on the third-in-command but it wasn't comfortable so I moved to the ground.

"Well you see I don't give a shit if you have a problem or not, you don't control me." I said while standing up but once I see his face I kinda regret it because he looks pissed but I wont let him get to me I wont let it.

He walks up to me and says. "why can't you just back down?" that hit a nerve and a flash back

~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~

I was walking with my boyfriend(at the time) when we got jumped and I starting fighting whoever was holding me cause that's what you do when someone is attacking you. "why can't you just back down already and stop fighting?"said the person it sounded like a guy and I feel like I know him but i'm not sure till I see his face.

"Well if you know me like I feel like you do then you should know that I will never back down till I'm dead. so don't tell me what to do cause I wont listen to you at all." I say while I got free and I didn't even look back I just kept running and I don't even know if my boyfriend got away or not but right now I don't care. And later that night I found out my boyfriend died and I was so devastated that I didn't eat or drink for awhile but then I started to drink and smoke(I still smoke but not as bad) it got to the point that I was in the hospital for alcohol poisoning and I had go to rehab and once I got out I felt so much better and I was happy I was finely got out so the first thing I did was go on a run and I loved it so much

~~~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~

"I WILL NEVER BACK DOWN NOT TILL I'M DEAD." I scream they are all shocked so I take this time to run and that's what I did. I started sprinting into the woods and half way I turned into my wolf and let Violet take control so we could get away faster.

"why did you run Sammy?" Violet asked me in a sad voice.

"I'm sorry Vi but I did it so I can clear my head. What he said brought back bad memory and you know that I hate my past." I say taking back control.

"Yeah I know, i'm sorry for whatever it brought back." Violet said.

" It brought back what happened with Lee." I said trying not to sound like I want to cry which I do.

"Oh honey i'm sorry, he wasn't that much of a good kid, he did bring you into bad shit, that's what happen that night it wasn't your fault he did something bad and he had to pay for it."

"Vi you always know what to say, i love you." I say to Violet while stopping to look at my surroundings

"I love you too Sammy." Violet says.

"I think we should head back." I said while turning around and going back the way I came. I really hope he's not too mad at me

hey guys i'm sorry for the late update and if you guys notice any mistakes please inbox me and tell me please. this time i did it on the computer so I don't know if there is a difference in what it looks like. thank you for reading my book.