chapter 5

Samanthas POV

I know its been a while since i passed out because doctors always said that when you're in a coma you can still hear everything but you can't move. I could always hear people coming in and out of my room but its mainly the beta and third-in-common and their mates but my mate always stayed by my side and i know he wont eat or sleep cause that's what his friends keep yelling at him for not eating and i know he's in my room right now cause i can feel him holding my hand cause I feel the sparks. "hey Samantha, i really miss you and i need you, its almost been a year, I don't know why it's taking this long for you to wake up. the doc said it should've taken a week but no you've been gone a year. i haven't been doing well with you like this, my dad has been taking over for the past year because i have been with you day in and day out and i need you to wake up now or by the end of the week or else doc said we would have to cut off the life support." he said with so much pain and sadness. 

I tried to move my fingers, like i have been doing the past year but it never worked till now.  i tried to open my eyes but it didn't work right away so i tried again and it worked. 

ASHTON'S POV

Its been a year since shes passed out and i've been with her ever since i would not let her out of my sight. Doc told me it would only be a week but no he lied. i heard the door opened so i looked up and saw doc. he looked at me and said "can i talk to you outside"

"sure Doc whats up" i said walking out the door. i knew that it was going to be bad news.

"i know you don't want to hear this son but if she doesn't wake up by the end of the week we will have to cut off her life support because we don't know whats wrong so we cant give her any thing for something we don't know about. i'm sorry but its something i have to do."

" Its fine doc. i just hope it don't come to that but i guess i hope it wouldn't have came to that but at the rate that shes going at it probably going to happen." i said with a sad tone.

"ill let you get back to her i'm sorry alpha." The Doc says while walking away.  

I walk back in the room and sit next to my mate and hold her hand and say "hey Samantha, i really miss you and i need you, its almost been a year, I don't know why it's taking this long for you to wake up. the doc said it should've taken a week but no you've been gone a year. i haven't been doing well with you like this, my dad has been taking over for the past year because i have been with you day in and day out and i need you to wake up now or by the end of the week or else doc said we would have to cut off the life support." i lay my head on the side of the bed. just then I feel her fingers move so i snap my head up to look at her face and see that she was trying to open her eyes. so i went to the sink and grabbed a cup and filled it with water and turned around and saw her eyes were open so i ran over to her not trying to spill the water and put up to her lips and let her drink it slowly. when she was done i turned to sit it down on the table next to me. and when i turned around to face her i was meet with lips. it was a simple kiss on the lips but it felt like it was everything. i pulled away and looked in her eyes and just broke down crying happy tears and pulled her into a hug. i'm so happy shes awake.

"i missed you so much sweetheart." i said while pulling back. 

Samantha's POV 

"i missed you so much sweetheart." he said while pulling back. when he pulled back i punched him in the face and he fell off the bed groaning in pain. he got up and yelled " WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR"

"ITS YOUR FAULT MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE EATEN WHEN THEY TOLD YOU TO GET FOOD." i yelled back "you look like you haven't had food for more than a year you could have put yourself gotten sick or worse you could have died and if i would have woken up and expect you to be next to but see either your third-in-common or beta or someone else next to me to find out that you died because you wouldn't eat i would have blamed myself and probably done something bad, i don't think i could have handled it if you were gone and i didn't even get to know you. " i said crying " oh and i wont talk to you till you are healthy and how you were before i meet you so go NOW." i turn away from him when i see that hes hurt  by my words.

"i'm sorry Sammy i didn't think about my own health the only thing that was on my mind was you." he said with sadness in hes voice again and that almost made me turn around to hug him and tell him i'm sorry but i wanted him to think that i was mad him so he could eat because i don't think he would let me out of his sight now and i think he noticed that i was true to my word he sighed and said "i'll go eat and i'll have my sister come in to look over you while i'm gone and i'll go tell the Doc that you're awake. i'll be back hun." he gave me a kiss on the head and left when i heard door close i sighed 

"you know you shouldn't have told him to leave because i know you want him next to you" Vi says

"VI you're okay?"

"yeah i'm fine" 

"good" after i said that i notice that the doctor was in the room and same with a girl that looked like my age that must be ash's sister

"i see you can contact your wolf so nothing must be too wrong but i need to ask you a few questions."

"okay"

"were you ever beat before you left your house?" i just nodded my head "was it an every day thing" i nodded my head again " okay i see what the problem was your body could handle any more pain after you almost got raped and after alpha Ash had to mark you so you wouldn't die your body went into shock and had to heal all the wounds that you had that your wolf couldn't heal on her own." the doctor explained and my eyes went wide when he said i was raped cause i didn't remembered but now it all came back in flashes and i started to scream. the doctor ran to me trying to touch me but i kept yelling "NO STOP" and then the door busted open and ashton was next to me in a flash trying to calm me down but when i looked at him i just passed out again.