Finally

- Maya... you're beautiful... would you like to be my girlfriend?
David asked as my sister Lilly was behind him with her broken heart...
- No thanks... I'm gay...
I said it proudly as I walked away high-fiving my BGF Mitch. My girlfriend Winter was so happy that I finally came out of the closet... now for the hardest part, not my family... but my friends. They always say that they are not homophobic... but they are... they were watching Pretty Little Liars and 2 girls were kissing, they almost threw up.
- You can do it honey... I know you can!
Winter said with a positive tone... but I was just not feeling it.
- I'm not sure if I can... you know how they are...
I said as I was aproaching them next to Winter.
- Hey guys...
I said with a nervous voice.
- Hey Maya, who's that?
Camile asked.
- She is my... ummm
I turned and looked at her and I felt ready... it was about time... I had to do it...
- Well... she... is... my... girlfriend.
- Ok... I get it... she is a friend of yours and she is a girl... right???
- No.
- Then what?
Winter looked at me and I felt the pressure so she told them very directly.
- We're in a relationship... we hold hands... we kiss... we have...
- Ok that's enough... they don't need to know everything.
- Wait a minute... are you having sex with her?!?!?!
And... she said it... I did not wanted anyone to say the S word...
- Not yet... but we do make out...
Winter said with a lot of confidence.
- Ummmmm... not helping...
I wispered in her ear.
- Ok so let me get this straight... you are not straight... you are gay... and you're not dating David... am I correct?
- Yes...
- I guess... I've always wanted a gay friend... I never knew I had one...
The smart words of Courtney.
Ally, my BFF had the same look in her face when she looses an exam... disapointment... she had nothing to say... she was just sad.