The apocolipse

Ally... my BFF... was so disapointed... I tried to talk to her... but she just couldn't... and I respect that...
Tanya was chill about it... she didn't say anything... so I guess she was ok with that.
Ally is the funniest person alive... we did everything toghether... but now we don't even talk... it's been like this since I came out...
Tanya... she is very nice... but she is very loud and she is very un-organized... she is the least of my worries.
Ally and I met in pre-school, we became besties after two weeks of knowing eachother... man you didn't even know the person and like magic you became friends... I wish it were that easy... if it was I'd have a 1.000 friends.
Tanya... I didn't even saw her until 2 years ago... I know... what a long friendship... but I haven't been the best friend.
I don't have the best relationship with Tanya... instead Ally has been a doll with me... but now she's just like a tube, solid and cold... the thing is that I'm not mad... she's a christian and she grew up in a christian family... so I'm not surprised... when I told her that I was an athiest... she was trying to make me belive in God... I just don't... but I know what she feels... I also grew up in a christian family... and christian school... and it was hard. My friends accepted me... not just because it's me... but because another friend was also athiest... no biggie... but letting my sexuality come out was hard.