Episode 6.1

Ok guys so here's my opinion:
Please comment what you thought of the episode
STOP READING IF YOU DO NOT WANT SPOILERS AND THEN READ IT ONCE YOU WATCH

WHAT BASICALLY HAPPENED:
What basically happened was with Ben first...

Ben: Ben he went tried to find Elle and he had to sleep with 2 girls to get to Elle. One of them were friends with Elle and then the other one was too and he had to keep sleep with them to find out information of where she worked and her number. He went to this party and then he tried to find Elle there but then she showed up like a minute after Ben left.

Riley and Danny:
Riley and Danny went to their baby doctor and Riley has been planning the pregnancy thing with her since she was a baby. Her pregnancy doctor later died. She told danny to find her a doctor and she didn't want to go to Danny's moms doctor because she didn't want the doctor to see her lady parts and Danny's moms lady parts. He later takes her to the doctor but Riley doesn't know that it's the same doctor. He goes up to the doctor and explains something to him but he gets some different information. He thinks that danny is Bonnie s husband and tells Bonnie that her husband is cheating on her. (Will explain more in the Bonnie section) they go to the party and danny finally confesses everything and gets everything fixed.

Tucker:
Tucker later comes back from LA and doesn't tel anyone why. He only tells Emma. Emma says at the end of the episode that she will later blackmail him with it and Ben is so proud. Tucker goes to the party and helps Ben with the girls by distracting them with Brad. (Will explain what Brad did in the brad and Bonnie part) he later gives up because the girl has a boyfriend (which she thinks is ben)

Bonnie and Brad:
Bonnie starts off with the episode by asking danny if he will convince Brad that he and Riley need her. Brad later try's to convince Danny to convince Bonnie to prove that they don't need her. When Bonnie finds out that Brad was supposedly cheating on her she goes to her tracker that she tracks Brad on. He lies to her to go with Ben. He says he went k Brooklyn when he actually went to jersey. She goes there to find him and confronts him. Danny later fixes it like I said before. She says that instead of going away for a year she'll go for a very long weekend.

What I thought of the episode:

I always think baby daddy episode are amazing and I thought this one was amazing. I just wish there was more Riley and Danny's scenes. I did however love the Ben and Emma scenes. I like how they're giving her/them more lines because the two Emma's are just amazing! It's so cute. Trust me y'all will like it!

Thanks guys for reading!! Tell me what y'all thought of the episode!! What do you all hope will happen next. Most likely in my next episode will be the link to the promo and sneak peeks! Love you all!!!

Don't have the promo yet but I will add it to my next chapter