growing up

she was now five and half and its been a year since her mom died she is forgetting her mother more each day. it breaks my heart to say it but its nothing but the truth my lil girl crying at the pictures I know years from now she's not gonna remember but that's on since she will have me its better to have one parent than none .well she needs a mom I cant get her everything she needs. she is all I need. nobody can replace her mother I want to try but I don't know ella will feel about it since she lost her mom about a year or so ago so sad that her memory's of her mother are starting to fade. but at least there are pictures of her all around the house.

she is going to be short since she is built like her mom. Her mom had a short frame of 5'5 and she was very thin i loved her the way she was her father had abused her when she was young and he did everything in his mind to break her. when i met her we were in highschool our freshman year i watched her in classes she was always by herself in jeans and and a hoodie never seen skin unless it was her face but she was gorgeous I could tell just by her smile that she was gorgeous

she is everything I need I can feel something between us I need her so bad. I wrote a note telling her I thought she was beautiful and wanted to know if she would go out with me she looked at me and smiled softly and wrote back saying she cant the bell rang I ran after her and grabbed her arm and she yelped in pain pulling her arm away I grabbed her hand and pushed her sleeves up to see the bruises and she looked away I pulled her too me and told her everything would be ok she broke down and cried into my chest I rubbed her back and helped her relax and told her id be there for her even if we weren't together she nodded her head and said she had to go and I watched her as she walked away to a black sudan and I'm guessing that's her father that was driving and I walked all the way home thinking about her and what to do next she shouldn't be abused.