the first month without mom

*fathers pov*

its been a rough couple months for me and ella my daughter who isn't even five yet sometimes I wonder if she isn't traumatized. it was such a long time not seeing her mommy she loved her so much and now she isn't as bright and happy, she used to make anyone smile just being herself . her mom was like a hero to her but now I have to be the hero which isn't very hard when there really isn't anyone around ,i protect her even when there is nothing to protect her from.

she is the sweetest girl ever and I don't know what id do without her. I just wish she could see more fa ily which she cant because of her mom . her mom side is werewolf's which I was ok with because I loved her to death and it broke me when she died she was my world and back I hope she waits for me above as an angel. she was beautiful had bright blue eyes blonde hair I swear I couldn't ask for anyone better that was my perfect girl and I lost her.

ella looks just like her mom but a bit of my features she has her moms eyes and hair but I don't know if it will stay that way though her hair might darken when she is older who knows all I know is that she is beautiful just like her mom was. what else can I say I was blessed to have beautiful queen and princess. just so hard to understand why another wolf would kill her it was terrible to know that someone murdered her just because of what? her family , her love for everything? I don't know but they will pay for what they took from me .