Landing Down on a Mountain

A genderless child fell down a hole. It was December 6, 19- Oh you know what fuck it. Let's get on with the story, shall we Frisk?

---

"Aw fuck. This is the second time I fell down a hole in a mountain this week" Frisk grabbed another bottle of whiskey.

"HOWDY! I'm your new friend so deal with it" A flower burst out of the ground.

"Oh don't yell, I have a MASSIVE headache and I can't deal with this. I'm properly dying right now. Take me now god." Frisk sipped more of the bitter taste of the bottle of whiskey.

"Wanna hear my demonic plan to destroy the underground and the surface once I kill you?" The flower flashed an evil yet stupid grin.

"No, I don't really fucking care. I just want to die. This headache is not making anything better." 

"I'll save you!" A goat sprang from out of nowhere and shot the flower out of the ground into the darkness. 

"Are you okay, small child?" The goat scrolled through her phone.

"Sorry excuse me I'm a genderless child and just to cause no confusion I'm not a giraffe. Oh and also while you're scrolling through twitter could you follow me at GenderlessChild_15?" Frisk pointed towards the phone.

"Sure, is that five or nine G's in genderless?" The goat had a seriously confused look spread across her face.

"You know what just forget it." Frisk stood up and kicked a bottle of whiskey out of the way.

"Want to come back to my house" The goat started walking down a corridor that suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh, so you just take random children that fell through a hole in your house? Definitely not creepy or serial killer like." Frisk followed behind the goat.

"By the way, I'm Toriel but everyone just calls me goat mom. I kill them after that."

"Okay well then I'll just call you Toriel if you don't mind."

"Fine, I'll then kill you" Toriel looks at Frisk with a murderous look and blood red eyes.

"What the.. What?! You know what I've had enough with this place already imma leave, okay?" Frisk tried to go down a stairwell that came out of a tree. The goat mom ran in front of Frisk and rolled her way down the stairs. 

"Just one second" Goat mom panted a little bit before she continued rolling down the stairs, hitting her head on every step. 

"Okay thanks for the dramatic effect, it really made the plot more intriguing." Frisk stepped down the stairs following the blood left my the goat mom.

"Hey, you know you left a little bit of blood on the stairs there?" Frisk pointed at the puddles of blood dripping down the stairs.

"It's only a little bit of blo-" The goat mom fainted onto the ground.

"OH YES! I gift from the gods" The goat then lifted from the ground. "Sorry, forgot that I needed to block this doorway so that you could deny my love and move on"

 "Oh for god's sake. I just can't win today." Frisk watches as the goat mom pulls out her phone and starts taking selfies.

"This is so embarrassing!" The goat mom looks at Frisk.

"I was here for about 3 minutes and you started taking selfies abruptly. I mean, what did you expect? For me to just poof and be gone? Well, I could take a photo for you or if you'd like?" Frisk grabs the phone anyway.

"Sure that'd be great for Monstergram!" The goat mom starts doing awkward poses.

"No! More fierce!" She growled like a ferocious dog. "Now give me a funny face!" The goat crosses her eyes, sticking her tongue out. "Okay now just turn around and stand facing away from me." The goat does exactly what Frisk said. Frisk then runs out the door right in front of the goat mom. "Am I doing this right?" She turns around to see that Frisk is nowhere in sight. "Son of a bitch"

---

"I could really go for some sushi right now. Mhm, a good yellowtail roll would be amazing" Frisk says to their genderless self. "Hey flower, do you have any food on ya? Sushi would be preferable" Frisk gestures towards the flower that suddenly burst out the ground.

"Well, well, if isn't Mr. Genderless child." The weird flowers says.

"That doesn't even make sense, saying "Mr. Genderless child", because the whole point is that I'm genderless. I'm neither a Mr. or a Mrs. I guess I'm just an MY-STE-RY (end my life x3) 

"Anyway, this is a killed or kill be- be killed or- world kill the killed or- WHY CAN'T I SAY THAT?!" The flower tries to jump up and down in anger but just ends up staying still.

"Got any food on ya?" Frisk asks. "What? Food..?" The flowers answers (kind of). "You know the stuff that you consume? I'm starving."

"Well- no I don't have any food on me. But, I can tell you about my demonic plan that I talking about earlier." Frisk walks past the flower no longer interested in what the flower has to say. 

Frisk goes through a large door and pops out of it into Snowdin. The freezing air brushes against Frisk's face.

"HOLY SHIT! IT'S FREEZING OUT HERE!" Little icicles form under Frisk's nose.

"Hey look! I've got little nose swords! BETTER WATCH OUT DEMONS! I'VE GOT NOSE SWORDS AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM!" Frisk snaps off the icicles and swings them around.

"Is that how you create a new pal?" A shadow came behind Frisk and..

---

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGO- Sorry got a little carried away. I was getting a little lazy and ended it there because if any of you have played undertale then you would know what would happen next (pretty sure that's a run-on sentence but IDC). Hope you like the story so far! This is just a little extra story thing to keep you guys entertained in a way! I'm pretty new to Wattpad and don't have too many stories/chapters out now. So, no post schedule on ANY of my stories, I just post when I want to. Love ya fam <3

Dup Da dUp! wElcOmE to tEm sHoP! x3