Everyone

This is the next imagine, this one will include happiness, a lot of people fun and more! Hope you like it❤️

// a few hours later\\
I stand up and walk downstairs and put on my shoes that I had just cleaned all the walker blood off of, I sigh and walk outside, and start walking over to Carl's house, I walk up the porch steps and I walk over to the door and knock

Carl answers the door and I look up at him "hey (y/n)!" He says in excitement, I smile "hey Carl" I say, he smile "you made it" he says chuckling, I smile and cross my arms "why wouldn't I?" I say tilting my head a little "I don't know.. just didn't think you'd come" he says rubbing his fingers through his silky hair, I look at him and think to myself, wow.. he's really cute, I look down and sigh "so.. did I come early?" I say feeling a little embarrassed, he smiles and moves out of the doorway letting me come in "nope, your just in time" he says with a smile, I smile and walk in.

He smiles and shuts the door behind me, he looks at me and smiles a little "I'll introduce you to everyone" he says walking into the kitchen, he walks up to a girl and taps her shoulder, she turns around and looks at both of us, he looks at me then her "(y/n) this is Maggie, Maggie, this is (y/n)" he says smiling, I smile and shake Maggie's hand "it's nice to meet you (y/n)" she says with a smile, I smile back "it's nice to meet you to, Carl smiles at both of us, Maggie looks at Carl and winks then turns around and gets more food, I look at Carl and he looks at me and smiles then walks into the living room.

He walks up to a man and a women, the women is holding a baby, we walk up to them and Carl looks at me then them "(y/n this is my dad, michonne and my Littles sister Judith, dad, michonne, this is (y/n)" Carl says happily, I smile and look down feeling kind of shy, they both look at me and smile, "it's nice to meet you young lady" rick says "yeah, it's nice to meet you" michonne says, I smile slightly "it's nice to meet you too" I say quietly, they smile and walk away, Carl introduces me to everyone else.

After meeting everyone I eat some food then sit down by myself on the couch and sigh, Carl walks up to me and sits down next to me "hey.. what's wrong?" He says looking at me, I look at humans shake my head "nothing" I say looking back down, he sighs and looks at the drink in his hand then back at me "hey.. do you want to see something?" He says looking at me again, I look at him and nod a little "sure.." I say, he nods and stands up "follow me" he says running up the stairs, I follow him, he goes to his room and over to the window, he opens it and climbs out the peeks his head back in "you comin?" He says with a chuckle, I laugh a little and nod then climb out the window, he climbs on to the roof and lays down, I lay down next to him and look at the stars, he smiles and looks at me "isn't this pretty?" He says smiling a little, I smile and nod looking at the stars still, he sighs and looks back at the stars.

We lay there staring at the stars in silence, after a while I look at him "hey.. do you want to get to know each other a little more?" I say curiously, he looks at me and nods "sure"he says, I nod "you ask me something first" I say, he nods and thinks for a minute "umm, what about your family?" He says, i look down and feel tears fill my eyes, he looks at me and can tell something is wrong "oh.. I'm sorry" he says feeling bad,I shake my head "it doesn't matter" I say sniffling, he looks at me "yeah it does.. I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought it up" he says, I sigh "it's okay.. I'm gonna get back home" I say standing up, he stands up to quickly "uh, oh-okay" he says, I smiles little "it was nice hanging out with you.. maybe we could be friends?" I say with a slight smile, his smile starts to fade my he forces a smile to stay on his face "oh.. uh- yeah! Friends.. of course" he says keeping the smile on his face, I smile a little "cool..I'll see you tomorrow, I guess" I say,he nods and smiles, I climb back through the window and walk back to me house.

I walk inside my house and fall back onto the bed, I cuddle up underneath the blanket and sigh, I really like Carl but I don't think he likes me back... I sigh thinking of him and smile as I fall asleep.

Eww this is so terrible 😂 oh well