Chapter 43: The Beginning of Winter (Part 1)

A.N.
Hello my amazing readers, hope you all had great holidays. So FINALLY new chapter, new update. This week I'm planning to post the second part two. But it's just a plan. Please don't expect too much.
Anyway, hope you guys will enjoy it. Let me know what you think.
And stay cool guys :)

2015, December 19th.

The time pasted by quickly in the mansion. It seems like only yesterday, the children were running around dressed up in Halloween costumes and decorations still hanging in the stores and schools. In that time nothing really interesting happened besides more biting , Subaru terrorizing the walls, at least not my room's. Then Shu, well. He was doing what Shu does the best: sleeps in the most weirdest places and keeps accusing everyone to being noisy. One time Yui caught him sleeping in the kitchen, under the table. Okay, that's not weird at all.

Anyway, I also got exclusive chances to get tours to mansion's deepest, darkest places. For example, Kanato finally decided to show his doll collection. I mean why? Why? It was the only word I could say at that moment. And it wasn't like I followed the creepy-child-of-corns to the dungeons on my free will. Oh no no no amigos. Apparently, when I was sleeping ,Senior Teddy-libre took me from my bedroom and carried to his 'House of Wax' based doll room. Just imagine, you are in a deep, sweet sleep. Dreaming about being ice hockey team's coach in the big game. And at the moment when your player is about score final point and your all intense and stuff, you are awaken by a feeling of your face hitting cold, wet floor. And what I learned is: it doesn't matter who you are, but when you wake up in a room filled with wax-brides-dolls and some creepy-ass vampire child with a toy in his hands standing next to you and telling you with a calm voice 'I wanted to show my art work. Say, do you wanna become doll too. Kaya-san would look beautiful in white dress and glass eyes' oh Lord, I was screaming like a youtube goats while running for my life.

The good news is, I managed to escape. The bad new: I was in unknown part of dungeons. Oh but that's not all. I had no shoes. My feet were wet and freezing. Thank God that night I was wearing sweatpants along with long sleeve shirt.

Finally, I found a familiar part of dungeons and all the world shined with new colors of happiness and relieve.

For like ten seconds.

You ask what happened ? Laito happened.

I guess it was the weirdest encounter with him. At first he was like 'Oh no no Perra-chan, don't be afraid. I von't suck ya blood. Blah blah' which was suspiciously-okay...Until he grabbed me by hand and dragged to a torture chamber because he wanted to show me a new devices that he got. And if you know me well, you can imagine what happened when we reach a torture chamber. He pushed me to the end of the room blocking the only way out. I was like 'NO! Bad vampire. Laito, no!' and he was like 'Laito yes! Look at this toy'. He showed me some kind of huge tweezer-ish thing (Breast Ripper). I freaked out. All scenes involved me running around and climbing over tables while Laito chased me happily with the biggest satisfied smile.

Shit got more weirder.

He stopped and grabbed his chin with hand, looking up and letting out a short 'Hmm?' sound. I glanced at Laito confused catching my breath. Word for word, he said 'We can do this all day. Sigh.. Maybe if I show you how fun can it be...? Look Bitch-chan~' with the blink of the eye, he , for whatever reason, chained himself up to a nearby wall 'I guess I will take the first step. Don't be shy. You can do whatever you desired and fantasized in that cute head of your. You will see how fun it can be to be in situation like this. Feeling the pleasure of pain. So don't hold back and make me exited. And then I will do the same to you~'

For few moments it was quiet. Just letting all information to sink in and be processed.

'I will go get one of your brothers for this job. I bet they will be more then happy to do that' and without turning back I took my leave.