CHAPTER 7

We Get ready to fight. '' This is scary.'' Sara says. I nod. We split up into teams to fight the three beasts. We begin the challenging fight.*********************************************************

Raye gets throw to the ground. I dodge a claw. '' This isnt going well!!'' Lita shouts. She is right. We are putting up a good fight but not for much longer. '' Petal storm!!'' Sharp petals shoot at the monster but they do nothing. A claw reaches out to grab me but is stopped when two roses land in a x in the ground. '' You girls look like you could use some help!!'' I know that voice. I look up and see The moonlight knight and tuxedo mask standing back to back, arms crossed. Wow. '' Tuxedo mask!!'' Serena shouts. They jump down from where they are standing. '' We are here to help.'' I blush. He is so dreamy. I am lifted up and so is sara and serena. All by a different monster. Mina tries to help me but gets pushed back by a force field. '' NOW WE HAVE THE THREE WE ARE AFTER!!'' A voice booms. '' Now MAKADA GET RID OF THE OTHERS!'' A giant black monster goes after the other scouts. '' Sailor moon Sailor Sun Sailor earth!!'' Amy shouts. '' We will be okay!!! Take out MAKADA!!'' Sara shouts. White Knight and Tuxedo Mask jump on to the monsters backs just before they teleport us away. 

********************************************************* SOME TIME LATER

When i open my eyes im strapped to a table with metal restraints. I look over and see serena and sara. '' What is this place?'' Serena asks. '' I dont know but i dont wanna stick around to find out.'' I say. '' I dont like the look of the machine above us.'' Sara points out. I look up and see a laser type thing pointed right at me. I dont like it either. A door slides opens. '' Well look who we have here.'' I Scowl. '' What do you want with us jadite?''i ask. He smiles evily. '' We have discovered that you three have a huge source of pure magical energy! We are gonna harvest that energy from you girls for the dark kingdom.'' He says. '' What if we break out of these restaints?'' Sara asks. '' Even if you find a way.. you wont be able to move your legs because they have been numbed. '' Jadite boasts. He goes over to the control pannel. He turns on the machine. The Three laser things shoot a beam and start to suck our energy. '' Yes! yes thats it!'' BOOM! A Hole is blown through the metal wall. Its three boys i dont recogize. '' We are the SAILOR STAR LIGHTS!'' -Pose- '' Lets rock!'' The one with blonde hair shouts. He strikes a cord on his bass. The machine goes up in smoke and the beams stop. Jadite charges at them. The one with brown hair swings around a mic and wraps him up. The one with black hair strikes a cord on his guitar and the restraints brake. '' You got this bro?'' Blonde hair asks black hair. '' Yeah'' The other two boys leave. '' Who are you?'' Sara asks. '' Im the guy thats gonna save you. Sailor Starfighter one of the three sailor starlights.'' White Knight and Tuxedo mask come in the room. '' Thanks for your help.'' Tuxedo mask says to Sailor Starfighter. '' Lets get these girls outta here.'' Moonlight knight says. White Knight picks me up in his arms. Tuxedo mask picks up Serena and Sailor starfighter picks up sara. They carry us through the strange evil enviroment. That laser really affected me. My clothes change back to normal against my will. Well this is just great. '' Sailor... earth.'' Sara says. '' Starfighter... get those two back to the other scouts.'' White Knight says when we reach the door. They nod. He leaps from roof to roof with me in his arms. Finally he stops. He sets me down. I am laying on a pillow? '' I bet your wondering about the pillow.'' I look at him. '' I lay up here to star gaze or cloud watch or just clear my mind.'' I sigh. '' So now you know who i am....'' i say.He gently smiles. '' I will keep your secret as long as you keep mine.'' I blink in confusion ''This roof.'' He puts his arms behind his head and lays down on his back next to me. '' Wanna stay here for a bit and watch clouds with me?'' I smile '' Yes.'' We start pointing out clouds. '' Thanks for saving me last night by the way.'' He smiles at me. I nod. '' Hey come on im a super hero. Plus you saved me.'' I say. Not long after my eyelids grow heavy and i fall asleep.