A Disney Romance (Bethany Mota & Jc Caylen)

A Disney Romance

Hey, I'm Beth. Otherwise known as Bethany -- Mota. I'm a YouTuber, and I love to just be myself... my really weird self. Although I have 5 million beautiful peeps and a clothing line at Aeropostale, I'm a pretty normal teen. I have a crush, also a YouTuber, and I recently found out that I'm meeting him for the first time. I'm extremely excited but I know I'll get nervous. Its so scary to meet someone you like for the first time! But I guess if all goes well, i might have that chance with Jc Caylen! Breathe, Beth, Breathe. Only 8 hours til I hop in the car to Disney! It's time to sleep now... Bye!

Jc's POV

We finally arrive at Disney in California. After driving several hours, crammed into a Jeep with all of O2L, we're finally here. Its exciting and I can already feel the adrenaline pumping throughout my body, or maybe its butterflies because I'm meeting the Bethany Mota today! I have a huge crush on her, she's weird which is adorable and she's cute & funny, her personality... Just as I was finishing my thoughts Ricky slams on the breaks.

"What the hell just happened!?" I said, curiously from the backseat.

"WE ARE HERE!" shouts Ricky. 

Everyone screams with delight as we get out of the car.

"You know we're meeting Bethany Mota today, so don't ruin anything for me! Got it?" I said angrily.

"Got it..." They say with smirks on their faces. I know they're going to do something stupid, I just hope they wont embarrass me in front of the most gorgeous girl in the world!

Bethany's POV

My friends & I had just arrived at Disneyland and it was only 10:00am so we had a lot of time. I was super excited but really nervous to meet Jc & the rest of O2L. I had a lot of feelings for Jc even though we only text. Then Kayla, my best friend, stopped the car.

"We're here!!!" Kayla shouted as we screamed with delight. Kayla and Alison we're my best friends, they travel with me and know everything that even my viewers don't know.

"Hopefully I'll see Jc soon, I just don't want to say the wrong thing and embarrass myself." I said to the girls shyly.

"Don't be afraid! Be you, smile, and do as you do in your videos!" Alison said confidently.

"Just relax and everything will go smoothly with Jc." Kayla said putting her hand on my shoulder.

Then I stood there, gazing over Kayla's shoulder -- staring at him, Jc Caylen. My jaw dropped as he walked toward us, I felt as if it was on cloud nine. He was so perfect walking in through the gates. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a black blazer with a pair of jeans and some Vans, my favorite shoes!

I started talking to Kayla and Ali trying not to notice them but I couldn't help looking at Jc as he was walking with Connor, Ricky, Kian, Sam, and little Trevor.

"Kayla.." I said quietly. Kayla & Ali both looked at me.

"I don't think I'm ready, can we just go back home?" I asked looked up at her with despair. I wasn't feeling well, I had butterflies in my stomach and it felt as if they were taking over my whole body.

"Bethers, you can do this! You're Bethany freaking Mota for gods sake! You've stood in front of thousands of people talking to them! If you can do that you can surely talk to Jc." Kayla shouted. It seemed as it everyone heard her but I guess it was only me &  Alison that heard every word.

"I have mixed emotions about this guys, I don't know what to do. Its hard to breathe..." I said looking up at both of them. I took a quick glance over at Jc &  the guys. Still at the gate, wonder what's taking them so long.

"Beth, we love you and we believe in you. Do this, this is practically true love! Y'all are meant to be!" Alison said as they cared for me.

They hugged me tight and stood for a few moment looking at the map of the insanely huge park. There were so many places to go and see in one day! Although, I really want to see Mickey Mouse &  his friends, their so cute to me. I want some memories, pictures &  autographs! I can't wait for this day to get started, even though I was terrified on the inside.