Bethany's POV

As me and my friends sat by the water on the beach I wondered why he hadn't responded.

Doesn't he like me?

Did he not see my text?

Should I just leave?

I got up and started walking toward the boardwalk, alone. They both called for me as I walked off but I said nothing, I was embarrassed to say anything and I just really wanted to be alone. I couldn't think about him or any of them, I just wanted to clear my head.

Jc's POV

We all walked up on the boardwalk and found the girls sitting on the beach, but Bethany wasn't there.

"Maybe she's in the bathroom...or..." I thought to myself.

Without thinking much about it we walked toward the girls. We met up with them and greeted them with big hugs. After that we walked up to the boardwalk and the six of us told the girls about each of our days of the week. Of course I said how I felt in each video that I made, I told them how much I love my fans and O2L's fans and I ended with "Stay Cloudy".

We all continued to talk when Jenn, Andrea, Jack, and Anthony came up to us. Of course Andrea and Kian kissed, and Jack and Anthony we're eating while Jenn was tweeting about the day that she had. I really wondered where Bethany was I was worried about her because I wanted to tell her everything that I felt. She was the best thing that ever happened to me but now I don't get to tell her, until another time.

" Was it my fault?" Replayed in my head over and over for 10 minutes straight.

Very suddenly Sam's phone rang, he pulled it out of his pocket reading the name... Bethany. We all quickly and seriously told him to answer it, all I could think was I hope she's okay. He picked up the phone to screaming and we all immediately heard it.

Sam's POV

I quickly answered and we all heard her screaming. I kept asking what was wrong but we still only heard screaming then she hung up. We all immediately started freaking out and Ricky called 911. We didn't know what to do so when they answered we panicked, they asked for her phone number and her name so we all immediately shouted. Lots of people started to stare and wondered what was wrong, some even came up to us asking if we needed help. As the police arrived we sat on the boardwalk praying that she was okay. Jc was in the worst shape out of anyone, he couldn't talk but there were tears in his eyes. His tears is what made us all start crying, we didn't know what to do with ourselves but we still kept pushing on. The police are doing everything they could and I even asked the girls which way she went down the boardwalk, they said "they didn't know." over and over again. It was hard for all of us thinking about what could have happened to her.

Jc's POV

"What could have happened to her, I love her,  why didn't I reply... Why was I so stupid?  I made the worst decision of my life and now I may have lost her forever. Please, please let her be okay" I spoke in soft words with tears coming down my face.

This is the worst thing that could have ever happened, but what really happened?

"Rape? Murder? or worse..." I thought as I prayed, cried and shook, thinking about this made it all worse. If only I could stop the world for just a moment to think about everything I could have done this was really all my fault I feel so guilty yet I don't know why I'm still here still sitting on the boardwalk crying waiting for her to be rescued when I could be her prince and she could be my princess locked up in the tower waiting for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry it took me so long to make this chapter I was busy with a lot of stuff the past week or two. I really hope you love this chapter and don't forget to vote comment and follow for more. I really can't believe I have almost 100 reads on this book. I love you all and stay beautiful, bye! c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~