Chapter 4

Bethany's POV

I could barely see anything but the six shadows that ran past me.

"They were gone."  I whisper to myself as a poked my head out of the water.

I had to rethink everything that had just happened....

~FlashBack~

I walked slowly down the boardwalk was texting Connor on my iPhone. He said they just arrived at the beach so I didn't respond. After that, I walked down the boardwalk and ate at a frozen yogurt place on the boardwalk after playing a couple games and buying a few things. It was about 8 o'clock so I decided to texted the girls that I wanted to go home, I was in the middle of the text when I heard and felt a lot of footsteps coming toward me. I started running as fast as I could with a small bags and my phone in my hand. I quickly reached the end of the boardwalk, where no one was, and I dialed Sam's number. I thought for sure that they would have gone home by now, but he picked up anyway. He picked up as I started screaming they all shouted " what's wrong! " and I ran around the huge cliff and dove into the water. I quickly grabbed a rock to hold my weight down and all I saw was murky darkness. I didn't have time to answer the question but I bet they knew that something was wrong. As a dove into the water I realize that I had ruined my phone and could no longer contact my friends. Soon enough the six guys quickly ran past me and I poked up out of the water.

~FlashForward~

"Shit!" I mumbled as I walked out of the water. Everything was still in my bad my phone was now just the water filled broken piece of shit. I'm soaked and its going to take me forever to get back to where I was. When I saw that all the shop for clothes and no one was around I got really scared. I knew I couldn't run as fast as I did but if those guys do come back I know I least I could try.

I was terrified cold and helpless.

Now its 9:30 and I'm still walking down the boardwalk. As I walked for about another 15 minutes I noticed flashing lights ahead. From my point of view it was right where me, Kayla and Allison were sitting on the beach. With my damp clothes. broken phone and bags I started to jog toward the lights. I come to find all of my friends sitting in a circle, crying.

"Hi." I said as I stood up behind JC everybody looked up at me. I was quite nervous as to what they might think but with that thought in my head everybody started hugging me.

They all noticed I was wet but they didn't care.  I noticed there was one person missing, and when everybody backed off Jc was still sitting on the ground. As everybody was cheering that I was alright, only one name repeated in my head... Jc.

Everybody suddenly moved away when I looked up and saw him standing there. I smiled and blushed as he smirked and lifted my chin. I knew it was bound to happen and I smiled even brighter, like a fool.

"I'm so happy you're okay." he said as he brought me into a flirty embrace, placing his hands on my lower back.  I hugged him and in that moment I could have never felt better. I knew this was only the beginning for us as I felt sparks flying through the air.

"Jc..." I said looking up into his gorgeous eyes. Without a word he plays his finger over my lips. I look down as he removed his hand and passionately kissed me. We fell into a deep kiss and I heard everybody around us awe.

"Bethany, you're all I've ever wanted and if you wouldn't have come back... I don't know what I would have done without you in my life, so I ask you one thing. "  he said as he paused for a moment, I knew what he was going to say and I could feel my face turned bright red.

"Will you be my --- "  he said as I cut him off.

"Yes, Jc!" I said as I jumped up into his arms, he didn't see it coming but he pulled me into our first hug as a couple.

Once again we kiss passionately and after the police left so did we. I was sad to see him go but I knew I would always see him around, after all he is mine. After the last few hours, I couldn't help but to smile and after all that's happened today only Jc was in my mind. As I fell into a deep sleep he was in my dreams.

~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for reading!

I hope you like it and I promise to update more often.

I fell way behind because Wattpad wasn't letting me update, but I promise update as often as possible.

Thank you again! c: Bye-Bye

~~~~~~~