M O R E T H A N F R I E N D

Kayra's POV:
"Hola amigos, what's up??", " oh nothing except that you kissed Cole Hosterman's cheek!"Caithleen says excitedly."Ok come on let's go to homeroom"I say while dragging them three to the homeroom.When we got in, we got to choose our seats so I sat next to Erine while on my right side is Cole we sat on the second row with Harmony behind me and Caithleen in front of me.

"Good Morning class, my name is Mr.Eric I will be your home room teacher as well as your English"." Let us start with our introduction like full name, siblings or not, hobbies and then pick your friend, let us start with the guy that looked like came from the USA"."Hey my name is Cole Tristan Hosterman, I have 2 older sisters my hobby is playing football, I pick Kayra."
I lest out a sigh then say "Hi my name is Kayra Zaneta Tanumihardja, I have a younger sister and my hobby is singing and dancing, I pick Valerine". Then so on...

After we did that we had to show our family picture since we all brought our phones.So I did I showed my family to everyone then it was Cole's turn he showed us his family picture and most of us gasps because his second oldest sister is Dove Cameron, he sat back down and we had a partner project and since Cole didn't have many friends yet, we decided it was best if we are partners.

"Ok so this project is about love and how love can change us all, you and your partner will be experimenting with love and even might find true love so yeah, that's all for today I'll see you tomorrow." and like that the day is over.Since my dad is home we decided to work at his house like right now so now his mom is driving us back and then she is going back to work.

When I first saw the house my facial expression changed automatically and then I finally breathed out "woah", "yeah I know" he smiled at me and held his hand out, I took his hand and directly intertwined our hands, I felt sparks and I also felt my face heated up.We walked inside then outside to the patio, "This is an amazing view Cole". "Yeah it really is".Then he walked up to me and said "but your a better view". I smiled and blushed at his compliment..and then something happened, something that I didn't know could happen, he--

Author's POV:
Ha! Cliffhanger hope you like these chapters, I know that the last one is short so this is a way of me saying sorry, longer chapters during the future but right now I need to focus on my other book so check it out if you like gmw and Instagram bye Loves