The battle

Albus looked around and felt very disorientated. Hundreds of wizards, all equipped with wands shot spells in every direction. The sky was grey and light from the moon was visible behind to black clouds A green spell shot right past him only inches away from hitting his face. He tried looking around to find someone he knew, who could explain what was going in. But everyone's faces seemed blurry and unclear.  Albus' heart leapt as someone came tumbling down right on top of him. He looked up and saw a face he knew all to well. His platinum blonde hair, his pale skin. His hair was covering the boys eyes, but Albus knew it was Scorpius. He was to scared to say anything and hoped Scorpius would be the first to do so. But seconds went by and Albus was sure a spell would hit them any moment now. He finally decided to get up and get him and Scorpius to safety. 

He used all his force to lift Scorpius up, but Scorpius didn't seem to move at all. "Scorpius, can you get up. We need to get to safety, Albus said attempting to get up once again. But again Scorpius didn't move, or answer and left them lying there. Scorpius, we really need to get up". Albus felt himself getting angry. He tried shaking him to wake him up and shout, but he lay there helplessly on top of Albus. He lifted the fringe away from Scorpius' face and noticed a cold lifeless expression in his eyes. "SCORPIUS!", he yelled. "SCORPIUS, DON'T DO THIS TO ME. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU". The thought of Scorpius being dead, crossed his thought causing him to feel frightened. He couldn't be. He just couldn't. 

Suddenly everything around him became blurry and eventually, everything was pitch black. He didn't know which direction he was facing until he looked downwards. A bright light suddenly appeared causing his vision to become even worse. Gradually he felt himself falling down, towards the light. The further he fell down, the bigger the light became. "NOOOO", he screamed before waking up with a start.