Chapter 8

"Nothing," I said quietly. Talia dove on top of me and squeezed me really hard. She pulled away but still had her arms around me and pulled me into a powerful kiss. We pulled away and I noticed she was in tears too.
"Let's get you back to the house," Demi said.
"May I come? I'd really hate to leave her right now," Talia said.
"Of course," Demi replied. They both helped me up, Talia's arms around my waist. I felt really weak and I fell to the ground, but not before Talia caught me. She picked me up bridal style and carried me back to the house and laid me on the couch. Demi went to talk to Madison for a few minutes. I asked Talia to get me a trash can because I was about to throw up. As they were coming down the stairs, I puked in the can. Demi rushed over to me and pulled my hair out of my face while Talia rubbed my back. When I was done, Demi got me a mint. She came and sat down beside me and pulled me into her lap. She froze.
"Baby girl have you been eating?" She asked. Madison screamed.
"UGHH!!!! I am your baby girl!!!! Not that stupid freak!!!!" She stopped when she realized what she said. "I mean I'm your baby girl too," she said, innocently, plastering on a smile.
"Madison, I am calling mom and telling her to come get you. AND telling her to bring the whole family so they can all meet MY baby girl," Demi said with a smile. I looked at her as she kissed my nose. I giggled and looked at Talia who had the biggest smile ever.
"See!! I told you she loves you!!" Talia said.
"You thought I didn't love you?" Demi asked.
"Well you were spending so much time with Madison and you didn't even care that I didn't kiss you goodbye on my first day of school and you didn't even come to check on me at all the other day," I replied.
"Oh, my gosh, princess, I am so sorry!" Demi exclaimed. "I love you so, so, so, so, SO much!" I giggled again.
"I love you too, Mama."
"Oh, it is so amazing to hear that again."