Anonymous

Lovino rolled his eyes as a little notification popped out from the bottom of his computer screen. He has been a part of an Anonymous group chat on Kik. Of course, his brother Feliciano added him to the group. Feliciano barely does anything without his twin brother, which includes sleeping. Anywho, the group was requesting him to answer. His username on the group was "LoVoGas" in order to keep his identity hidden. No one could guess it was him, as many of them haven't met him, or at least aren't aware they have...

Lovino's P.O.V.

Stupid group chat... Why did my idiota fratello even add me to it in the first place?! I may as well answer them... Oh well. I'll just open the group quick... They won't know I saw it... Wait... SHIT APPARENTLY THEY CAN SEE WHEN I LOOK AT THEM. The bastards! May as well fucking appease these idiots by answering...

______________________________
GROUP CHAT

LoVoGas: What do you all want? I'm busy.
BullOfTheNight: Why don't you ever answer your messages, my friend? We've been trying to talk to you for so long.
LoVoGas: I never asked to be a part of this idiotic group. I joined for my brother.
BullOfTheNight: Okay... Stay safe, my friend, and have a good night.
Seen: 10:52 PM
______________________________

Lovino sighed as he day back in his favorite chair. Secretly he has been talking to BullOfTheNight each and every single night on a private message group but he, as the group is anonymous, never knew exactly who he was.

Lovino's P.O.V

That Idiota of a bull had been nothing but kind to me and yet I still hate him... I hate him because he is nice! Who knows what game this idiot is playing at, but I'll figure it out...