Chapter 1

Chapter 1;

This is it, no turning back, no wimping out of this. After all, what goes around comes around, and as I like to say, the first part hurts the least, it's the 'comes around' part that's the part to watch out for. That, my friends, is why tonight, the 'wolf' they capture, it will be a human. And trust me, they WILL know they got the wrong species. The part that will be easy is getting a human in instead of a wolf, ironic much? They don't even check, they just throw them on the cross. They light the fire AFTER they pour alcohol all over the victim. They pull off the bag covering the wolfs face AFTER they 'light up the night' with the torches made from the flesh of my kin. Talk about convenient! Except for the fact my friends are the torches. Ignorant humans. This time, when the 'wolf' is revealed, it will be the mayor. After this, those humans will be wondering who to trust, who is and isn't a wolf.

Authors note; tell me if u like it so far! The chapters won't always b this short, I have 2 go 2 sleep, g-night! (Or morning, afternoon, noon, ex.)

:P

P.s. do not copy, plagiarism is a felony and is punishable with jail on your PERMANENT RECORD peeps. A.k.a, u shouldn't do it, it's a BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG. No. No. Thank u! Hope 2 see u soon! By the way, I know no one reads these, I'm not an idiot. Plz read them though. It may contain hints or puzzle/games to solve! See u soon!

P.s.s. that last p.s. was a looong p.s.