Chapter 17

I looked at my arm. The cuts marks were visible. I tried to make them go away again and they didn't.

"What does this mean?" I asked Tate in a scared voice.

"I have no idea." He responded inspecting my arm.

I tried another spell but was interrupted.

"I know why it isn't working." Bailey said.

"Well...tell her!" Tate said impatiently

"When you cut. You bleed witches blood. It will come back in about 3 days." Bailey said. "And...you have a boyfriend. Just saying."

"Bailey shut up!" I yelled

"Alright, make your own choices Selena." Bailey yelled leaving.

"I'm worried." I told Tate.

"Don't be. Everything is going to be okay." He said as he put his soft lips on my forehead.

"I know but I'm scared." I said holding his hand.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you to." I told him.

"Do you maybe wanna...?"Tate asked. I needed to get my mind off of my powers for a few minutes. I took off all of his clothes and he took off mine. We didn't stop to kiss, we just ya know... It was better than usual. I could hear both Tate and I.

"I love you Tate!" I yelled in the middle of our sex.

-----------------------------------CONNOR'S POV---------------------------------------

I pulled up to Bradfurd. I fell as if I can hear Selena calling my name.

"Hey Nikki. Where is Selena?" I asked.

"Walk all the way down the hall, take a right. Third room." Nikki said.

I started my way. I turned down the right. I saw the third door and opened it.

"Hey. Selena." I said as I turned around and walked out.

---------------------------SELENAS POV----------------

"Fuck...Connor!" I said rapping a towel around me running after him.

"Don't talk to me." He yelled.

"Connor let me explain!" I told him reaching for his shoulder.

He turned around and looked at me with hurt eyes. "How could you Selena. I come up here to surprise you and I find you and who ever that faggot it. Don't talk to me. We are done."

"Don't do this!" I yelled.

"Explain yourself to me then. Give me a good reason why I shouldn't leave."

"I was hurt. It meant nothing. I love you. I only want to be with you." I proclaimed.

"It's too late for that. Goodbye Selena." He said turning around walking towards the doors.

I walked back to Tate's room to get my clothes.

"It meant nothing? Well it meant something to me Selena. You are just a selfish bitch. Get out of my room." Tate said throwing my clothes at me. I got them and walked out. I walked to my room. Crying. When I got to my room, i sat on the bed and started crying.

"I told you." Said Bailey.

"Go away." I said and he left.

I walked to my bathroom and picked up the razor.

"Don't do that." Jessica said

"Why. You can't stop me" and she couldn't she was just my gardon angle

"God doesn't like what your thinking."

"SCREW GOD." I yelled an then she left. I was alone. I picked up my razor and slit my wrist. It wouldn't stop bleeding. I sat in the bathtub and bled out. I lost a lot. I passed out.

"Selena?" Said a voice waking me up.