You demigods... So sensitive. (Gusse who)

Hi guys! Sorry the last one was so short.... And if it made you cry... But... You know... NO SPOILERS!

(Maui's POV.)

I woke up and Moana was gone. 

"KAI!" I screamed.

He woke up.

"What!?! I didn't eat the pork! I swear! Please don't take my pony!" He cried.

I arched a brow.

"I mean... H-hey Maui... What's up? And please don't say the sky." He said.

"Moana's body is gone!" I said.

"Her body? I think you mean Moana is up already walking around." He said colly. 

"Kai. She...She's dead." I said lowering my head.

"No." He said.

Te Fiti rose and held out her arm and a hawk landed on her arm. The hawk gently pecked her check and spiraled down towards the ground. In a purple flash of light it turned into Moana. She landed and turned. She smiled at me.

(Moana's POV)

Maui blinked and ran up to me. He hugged me and I hugged him back tightly. He looked at me.

"Don't you ever do that agian." He said moving a lock of hair from my cheek.

I nodded.

"How did... How did you do that!?!" Kai asked.

"Te Fiti. She caught my soul and turned me into a Demi goddess. To save my life." I said bowing to Te Fiti.

"So... Do you need a hook or?" Maui asked me.

I shook my head.

"No. It happens on whim." I said.

He shook his head smirking. We started to pack up the boat to go home. I said farewell to Te Fiti and thanked her for all she had done for us. Then we set sail. 

A few hours of sailing and Kai climbed ontop of the poll.

"So... How are you feeling?" Maui asked me.

"Maui , I'm fine. I'm no longer a mortal. I can only die in combat now." I said.m rolling my eyes.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I won't stop worrying about you. I never stop worrying about you." He said.

I blushed and looked​ at him.

"That... That's sounds w-weird... I meant... I-I mean-" he said.

"I know what you mean." I sighed.

After a few minutes of scilence I sighed.

"And I feel the same way." I said

"Te Fiti would have just brought​me back to life as a mortal... But she didn't for a reason." I said.

"Why? So you can be chife of Moutoniu forever?" He asked.

"No." I said.

"Then why?" He asked.

"So I can be with you." I said.

He looked at me and smiled. We leaned into each other.

"Maui and Moana sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Kai sang looking down at us from the poll.

I blushed. 

Great I thought. 

Maui isn't the type of guy who finishes something after someone embarrasses him about it. But this time he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah... You know what? Deal with it bro." He said kissing me.

It was better than I ever thought it would be. Kai jumped down when we pulled away.

"FINALLY​!! Dang, I thought you guys were never going to get together!" He said happily.

We laughed. 

"Chief Moana of Montonui, welcome home." He said gesturing towards Montonui.

I smiled.

"Ok. But I have an idea." I said telling them the plan.