Chapter Twenty~Four

I had to find Paul and tell him how I felt. I figured he hadn't gone far so I check the nearest stores. I found a 7/11 nearby and decided to check it out. Paul was in the far back corner getting a slushy.
"Paul!"
"Ian, what are you doing here?"
"I have to tell you something."
"What is it?"
"I love you too," I said as I went in to kiss him.

~Nicole's POV~
I drove to the bottom of the mountain, then to my apartment to pick up a few things. I packed most of my stuff, or enough to get into my large suitcase and carry on. I headed straight to the airport. When I got there, I got a one way flight to England. We have distant family there, and I figured I could hide out there until things calmed down.

~One year later~
I hate that today's the day I leave Miami. I'm going to move to L.A. near Ian and Paul, so they can be closer to Emma. William, my new finance, also just got a job to direct a new movie. I went to England for a few months and met William. Then before I was too big to travel I flew to Miami with my sister. William soon followed me to the U.S. I wanted my daughter to be born as a citizen. I had the baby, her name is Emma. She gorgeous with her dark brown hair, and big blue eyes. She has eyes just like Ian. He's seen her a few times in the past six months since she's been born. She's always so happy with him.

~Ian's POV~
I'm getting Paul and my place child proof because Nicole is going to be moving back here with Emma. Emma is beautiful, I love her more then anything. After the wedding, I hunted Nicole down in England with Paul. We worked things out for Emma, we're all good friends now. Nicole even met someone. She's hopelessly in love with a man named William. He's great for her and Emma. He's also not a sore sight. Paul and I are wrapping up the final season of the vampire diaries, and Nicole and William are even planning a wedding sometime in December. I've already been asked to be the flower girl, of course because I'll be helping Emma down the aisle. Nicole, Emma, Paul, William, and I are a happy family.

○Thank you so much for reading my first fanfic♡ Hopefully you enjoyed it as much as I loved writing it. Read more of my stories, including Shawn Mendes: Sun Kissed○ Also let me know if you think I should write another Ian Somerhalder fanfic or another celebrity○